UNILAG JUPEB Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to inform interested candidates and the general public that the University of Lagos has begun the sale of forms for admission into its JUPEB program for 2021/2022. Lagos state university has a wide range of available courses to be offered in its program. Candidates seeking admission to Lagos state university but find it difficult to excel through UTME can grab this opportunity and prepare for direct entry admission. UNILAG JUPEB Admission form
Undergoing The jJupeb program in Lagos State University gives students the advantage of being considered first for direct entry admission before Jupeb students coming from other universities will be considered. Interested candidates should see the list of available, admission requirements and how to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK)University of Aberdeen, Scotland, University of Dundee, Scotland and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEB syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
S/N SUBJECT COMBINATION DESIGNATION
1. CRS/IRS – Music – Visual Arts SFS01
2. CRS/IRS – French – Literature In English SFS02
3. CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English SFS03
4. CRS/IRS – History – Literature In English SFS04
5. CRS/IRS – Music – Literature In English SFS05
6. CRS/IRS – History – Igbo/Yoruba SFS06
7. CRS/IRS – Igbo/Yoruba – Visual Arts SFS07
8. CRS/IRS – History – Visual Arts SFS08
9. CRS/IRS – Government – Visual Arts SFS09
10. CRS/IRS – Government – Music SFS10
11. CRS/IRS – Government – Igbo/Yoruba SFS11
12. CRS/IRS – Economics – Government SFS12
13. CRS/IRS – French – Government SFS13
14. CRS/IRS – Government – History SFS14
15. CRS/IRS – Government – Literature In English SFS15
16. Literature In English – Music – Visual Arts SFS16
17. French – Igbo/Yoruba – Literature In English SFS17
18. Government – Music – Visual Arts SFS18
19. Economics – Government – Literature In English SFS19
20. Government – History – Literature In English SFS20
21. Government – Music – Literature In English SFS21
22. Accounting – Business Studies – Economics SFS22
23. Accounting – Economics – Geography SFS23
24. Accounting – Economics – Government SFS24
25. Business Studies – Economics – Government SFS25
26. Business Studies – Economics – Geography SFS26
27. Economics – Geography – Government SFS27
28. Biology – Chemistry – Physics SFS28
29. Biology – Mathematics – Physics SFS29
30. Biology – Economics – Government SFS30
31. Biology – Economics – Literature In English SFS31
32. Biology – Chemistry – Economics SFS32
33. Chemistry – Physics – Mathematics SFS33
34. Chemistry – Economics – Mathematics SFS34
35. Economics – Mathematics – Physics SFS35
36. Mathematics – Physics – Visual Arts SFS36
37. Mathematics – Economics – Geography SFS37
38. Mathematics – Geography – Physics SFS38
39. Mathematics – Economics– Government SFS39
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained at one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration. Jamb result
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING THE SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
- Visit the School of Foundation Studies application site on applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- On the prospective student’s menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies.
- Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission. Please note that changes have been made on the previous combinations.
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the correct applicant’s names as obtained in the birth certificate and other relevant documents.
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests, excluding Bank Charges) is N25,000.00 (non-refundable).
- Return to the applications site on applications.unilag.edu.ng.
- Log in with PRN as username and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form and print two copies for yourself.
- Examination pass will be available online a week before the examination date. Print a copy and bring to the examination venue.
N.B: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
Ø The Application opens on Monday, August 16, 2021 and closes on Friday, October 8, 2021.
Ø Examination Dates: To be Communicated to all Applicants.
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the UNILAG Website a week before examination to verify your examination date).
· All Questions are Multiple Choice.
· Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects according to candidate’s choice of subject combination (15 questions each), making a total of 85 questions to be answered in one (1) hour.
· All candidates are to report at designated venues (according to the schedule on the Examination Pass) two hours before their scheduled Examination time that will be communicated to them. Waec registration
Results: Results and merit admission will be released on the University website.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, cultism, cybercrime examination malpractice, indecent dressing and other anti-social behaviour.
Please refer all enquiries to the Director, School of Foundation Studies
+2349093621958; +2348165378747 (Please call during office hours only from 8am – 6pm)
Professor T. G. Nubi
Director, School of Foundation Studies
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.