Unilag Past Questions and Answers in pdf format. The University of Lagos is a leading institution dedicated to quality teaching, learning, research, and community service. It is located in University Road Lagos Mainland Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. Furthermore, the institution was established in the year 1962.
Additionally, this prestigious institution has continued to play a key role in nation-building. This is by molding the teeming youth population through its teaching, research and community services. The University has built a legacy of excellence.
Also, it has been proven to be instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia. Most of who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
Unilag Post UTME Past Questions Benefits
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand.
- It guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Examination Pattern
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The UNILAG Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
- English Language – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Paper – 50 questions
Sample UNILAG Post-UTME Past Questions
From the list of words lettered A to D choose the one that is most nearly opposite in
meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the
1. The management has neither….. nor denied the rumor that is was going to lay off
2. Which of the following groups fall into the Civil Service:
A The police, the army, and the air force
B Employees of NEPA, NNPC, and NRC
C Employees of ministries of finance, education, and transportation
D All of the above
3. Public Corporations are established to:
a. Look after the affairs of local authorities
b. Coordinate the activities of ministries
c. Give advice to the government on commerce
d. Provide essential services and amenities on commercial bases
4. Being the third tier of government, the local government is, therefore:
a. Subordinate to state and federal government
b. Antagonistic to state and federal government
c. Coordinate to state and federal government
d. All of the above
1. Ann goes swimming regularly. She wants to improve her fitness, so she decides to swim 10 lengths in the first session and increase the number of lengths she swims by 2 every session.
When she reaches 50 lengths in a session she will not increase the number any further. Ann decides she will give herself a reward when she has swum a total of 400 lengths. After how many sessions does she get her reward?
2. As a general rule, ___ is the best measure of central tendency because it is more precise
3. The most frequently occurring number in a set of values is called the
4. A rectangular box with a square base and no top has a volume of 500 cm, the dimensions of the box that require the least amount of material are
5. The roof of shelter is made from a piece of corrugated iron 2.3m long inclined at 18º to the horizontal. How far from the wall does the roof stick out?
How to Buy
The complete Unilag Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for Unilag Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Unilag Past Question and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it. Jamb
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!