UNILAG Screening Procedure for School of Foundation Studies 2021/2022. Did you apply for admission into the school of foundation studies of the University of Lagos this year and you were admitted? If your answer to this is YES, here is good news for you. the management of the school has officially announced the screening procedures for the current session. Interested candidates are required to check below for the registration guidelines.
This is to inform UNILAG School of foundation candidates who passed the recently concluded entrance Examination that the management has released the screening Procedures for Registration. Below are the procedures;
2. Click on “Student login”
3. login with your application number (e.g. A123456) as username and surname in lowercase as password.
4. You are required to change your password immediately.
5. Click on “Update Biodata” to carry out all necessary updates (Compulsory) and print
6. Click on “Generate fees” and thereafter click on “view Pay Advice” to print your pay advice.
(Pay advice at this stage is only for Acceptance fee)
7. With pay advice in hand, Proceed to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee or pay
8. After payment, go back online to print out your Letter of Acceptance.
9. Fill out the form and proceed to the Verification Centre (Jelili Omotola Multipurpose Hall A)
for verification of credentials (O’level Result, Birth certificate, School testimonial, Biodata form,
duly signed Acceptance Letter and Reference Letter). Please bring along originals of credentials
and a set of photocopies in a white file Thereafter
10. Return to studentportal.unilag.edu.ng and re-login to generate another pay advice (this
time, Pay advice will contain all other fees (the option to pay 50% of Tuition is available on the
11. With pay advice, proceed to the bank to pay the other necessary fees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COME WITH
ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
1. O’level Result
2. Birth certificate
3. School testimonial
4. Reference Letter from a Clergy, Lawyer or Senior Civil Servant minimum of Grade Level 12.
Verification will take place at the Jelili Omotola Multipurpose Hall A from Wednesday 20th to
Friday 22nd October, 2020 from 9a.m. to 4p.m. daily.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.