UNN Addendum Supplementary Admission List III 2021/2022
UNN Addendum Supplementary Admission List III 2021/2022. The management of UNN has released an Addendum Supplementary Admission List 2021/2022 session. Details of the admission list and how to check has been given below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied into the Addendum admission that the management of University of Nigeria Nsukka has released the supplementary batch 3 admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session. jamb Portal
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
The full list has been made available on the school’s website, all concerned students are to visit to check, visit here>>>.https://www.unn.edu.ng/addendum-to-2021-2022-supplementary-admission-list-iii/ to check.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES RECOMMENDED FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates listed above are required to adopt the following: 200 Romantic Love messages
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, if they have not done so, and confirm that the upload has been effected in CAPS. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done. 200 Romantic Love messages
- All candidates who were provisionally recommended for admission in courses other than the ones they applied to JAMB (Advert/Shopping or Supplementary) should, as a matter of urgency, access JAMB CAPS in an accredited CBT Center and do change of course from their original courses of application to JAMB to the courses recommended, print and drop their admission status from CAPS to the Admissions Office to enable them to be recommended in CAPS which is the only authentic way of gaining admission.
- Visit the Transfer page of JAMB Portal (CAPS) and accept the course(s) they were reassigned if they so wish. Jamb Result
- After complying with 1 to 3 above the candidates should subsequently do the followings:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank. Good morning my love messages
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online. jamb Portal
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website. UNN Addendum Supplementary Admission List
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn. NYSC portal
Dr. Mrs. C.N. Nnebedum, FIIA, FCAL, MAIEA, MAUA (UK)
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Pounds to Naira Rate Today