WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format. Are you preparing to write Waec this year? have you gotten the WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format? if not, then your preparation is not complete. We bring you WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
English language is one of the most important subjects in the secondary school system and it is a compulsory subject as long as university admission requirement is concerned. Without a credit pass in English language, candidates will obviously have to write the examination a second time to score a minimum of C in English language as a minimum requirement for admission into the university.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC English Past Questions Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. This is one of the easiest formats that allows you to download the past question into your phone and use it anywhere you go.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. JUPEB Questions in PDF Format
Many candidates who got the WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. As a matter of fact, this past will teach you so many things about the English examination and how it is conducted. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help to pass well. In this case, you do not need to supersede your competitors because you really do not have one, this is about you and your ability to get out of the secondary school system once and for all so you can begin your university education pursuit. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format comes in two forms. there is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives and the theory part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Download
The need to get this past question cannot be overemphasized. The past question will help you in many ways than you expected. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. Jamb Result
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
2. Though at first, it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
3. After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
4. The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
5. As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
6. Halima likes to dwell on trivial, rather than _______ matters
7. We all know that Bola is insolent whereas Ade is __________
8. A few days after Musa’s __________, his sister longed for his departure
9. Algebra seems complicated, but with practice it becomes _________
10. Mrs. Agide is unassuming whereas her twin sister is __________
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
1. At Christmas, employees of Sugar Factory receive huge ____________
2. The exposed milk in that container has turned ___________
3. Not all activities champion _____ causes
4. The Mayor gave a glowing ______________ at the funeral of the city’s only curator
5. At the end of __________, the National Anthem is played on our radio station
6. The defense counsel was unable to convince ______ of John’s innocence
7. Unfortunately, corruption is the ____________ of most African countries.
8. The ______ results proved that the patient had hepatitis.
9. The new book has beautiful ____________ which make it attractive.
10. Their marriage was finally __________ after years of hostility
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. choose the interpretation that is most appropriate for each sentence
21. Can you imagine Oka behaving as he has all the knowledge in the world? This means that Oka
A. does not really know everything
B. knows so much more than we think
C. is admired by everybody
D. respects other people
22. Akin is too full of himself. This means that Akin
A. talks too much
B. eats too much
C. is too proud
D. is quite annoying
23. she slogged her guts out for the examination. This means that she
A. she failed the examination despite working hard for it.
B. passed the examination despite not working hard for it
C. used unfair means to face the examination
D. really worked very hard for the examination
24. I admire Modou: very few people can stomach all of Adaeze’s insults. This means that Modou
A. tolerated Adaeze’s insults
B. was a weakling
C. had no answer to Adaeze’s insult
D. did the right thing by remaining silent.
25. After months of battling with stroke, he is now a shadow of his former self. This means that he
A. is now frail
B. is vulnerable
C. is hopeless
D. has almost recovered
26. Kura, you can’t be too careful when dealing with Wang. This means that Kura
A. has no reason to be suspicious of Wang.
B. can fully rely on Wang
C. has to be very careful in his relationship with Wang
D. may feel free in the company of Wang.
27. Don’t tell me another cock and bull story. This means that the speaker does not want to
A. be further baffled
B. hear the same old story
C. hear another drab story
D. be further deceived
28. Had he confessed much earlier, she would have trusted him This means that he
A. had confessed earlier on, but he wasn’t trusted
B. had confessed much earlier on, and he was trusted
C. hadn’t confessed much earlier on, and he was trusted
D. hadn’t confessed earlier on, and he wasn’t trusted
29. Kola: You really worked hard to win the case. Didia: You don’t know the half of it.
A. it wasn’t as difficult as Kola had thought
B. Kola’s statement wasn’t actually correct
C. it was even more difficult than Kola could imagine
D. winning the case didn’t mean much to Kola
30. Femi is too clever by half. This means that Femi
A. displays his cleverness in an annoying way
B. is not as clever as he thinks
C. pleases everyone he meets
D. hides how clever he really is.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the word in italics as it is used in the sentence
31. He was such a brilliant footballer!
A. an inspired
B. an intelligent
C. a dazzling
D. a skilful
32. The politician is a fluent speaker
A. an eloquent
B. a superficial
C. an insightful
D. a persuasive
33. Everyone has the urge to succeed in life
34. When he heard the gunshot, he ran into a thick forest
35. That was a timely intervention
36. David is not only hardworking but also scrupulous
37. We really have to be careful because the situation is rather tricky
38. I think that his essay is impeccable
39. There has been a marked change in her study habit
40. He was directed to write the letter.
SECTION A (50 MARKS)
Answer one question only from this section. All questions carry equal marks. Your answer should not be less than 450 words.
You are advised to spend about 50 minutes on this section. Pounds to Naira
1. Your friend in another school has requested information about your school to enable him to decide on moving over to your school. Write a letter to him discussing at least three areas in which your school excels.
2. Write an article for publication in your school magazine, discussing the reasons why children in your area drop out of school and suggesting ways of minimizing it.
3. As the president of your youth club, write a letter to the chairman of your Local Government Association complaining about the increasing rate of child labour and suggesting ways of curbing it.
4. You are the chief speaker in a debate on the topic: Women should not be in paid employment while still bearing children. Write your contribution for or against the topic.
5. Write a story that ends with the words: That experience will linger on my mind for a long time.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC English Past Questions Pdf Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.