WAEC GCE Past Questions Pdf Format. Are you a prospective WAEC candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in WAEC GCE exams? If yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format which will help you to achieve the dream of passing WAEC GCE examination excellently so you can proceed to the university to study this year.
WAEC GCE is believed to be a more technical and complicated examination than the usual waec examination, this is because it is an A’ Level exam and it is therefore expected to be higher than the other exams in all perspectives. Other students have been writing the exams GCE and they pass impressively, but this has to do lots of factors and one of them is a constant study with the aid of an adequate study guide which happens to be the WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format. WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the waec GCE Questions given students to answer to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Past Questions And Answer
All those who have bought our WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the WAEC examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This WAEC GCE past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Literature in English (Previous Years)
- A praise poem is (a) a ballad (b) a panegyric (c) an allegory (d) an epigram
- Literary work in which the characters are animals is a (a) lampoon (b) fable (c) parody (d) pantomime
- A short single act drama is called (a) opera (b) allusion (c) farce (d) playlet
Use the following line to answer question 4. Through the trees I’ll hear a single ringing sound, a cowbell jingle.
- The underlined is an example of rhyme (a) end (b) feminine (c) internal (d) masculine
Read the following lines and answer questions 5 to 7
Yet, let me flap this bug with gilded wings. This painted child of dirt that stinks and stings
- The alliteration in stinks and stings effectively conveys (a) distaste (b) admiration (c) indifference (d) approval
Mathematics (Previous Years)
- Simplify: √108 108 +√125125 - √75.75.
(a) √33 + 5√555
(b). 6√36√3 - 5√555
(c) 6√36√3 + √22
(d). 6√36√3 - √22
- Evaluate: (64^1/2+ 125^1/3)64^1/2+ 125^1/3
- Given that y varies inversely as the square of x. if x=3 when y=100, find the equation connecting x and y
(d) y = 900×2
- Find the value of x for which 32four = 22 base x
- Simplify: 2 whole number1/4 x 3 whole number1/2 ÷4 whole number3/8
(b) 1 whole number1/5
(c) 1 whole number 1/4
(d) 1 whole number 4/5
English Language: Paper 1
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
- Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
- After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
- The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
- As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
How to Buy
The complete WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.