WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format. Are you preparing to write Waec this year? have you gotten the WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format? if not, then your preparation is not complete. We bring you WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format to guide you for your exams and help you get the desired success and score good grades for the exams. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Physics is one of the most important science subjects in the secondary school system and it is a compulsory subject as long as university admission requirement is concerned. Without a credit pass in physics, candidates who want ot study any of the sncience oriented courses in the university will obviously have to write the examination a second time to score a minimum of ‘C’ in physics to be eligible for admission into any university of his choice.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. This is one of the easiest formats that allows you to download the past question into your phone and use it anywhere you go.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. WAEC Physics Past Questions
Many candidates who got the WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. As a matter of fact, this past will teach you so many things about the English examination and how it is conducted. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help to pass well. In this case, you do not need to supersede your competitors because you really do not have one, this is about you and your ability to get out of the secondary school system once and for all so you can begin your university education pursuit. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format comes in two forms. there is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives and the theory part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Download
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Sample
1. Which electrical device does the diagram above illustrate?
(a) a.c. generator
(b) a.c. motor
(c) d.c generator
(d) d.c motor
2. A simple barometer is constructed using a liquid Q1 of density 16.2g/cm3. Calculate the least length of the tube to be used to measure pressure of 1.5 atmospheres. (Density of mercury = 13.6g/cm3, 1 atmosphere = 76.0cm of mercury)
(a) 1358 mm
(b) 957 mm
(c) 760 mm
(d) 638 mm
3. A bar AB is balanced horizontally on two knife edges as illustrated in the diagram above. Determine the weight of the bar.
(a) 10.0 N
(b) 20.0 N
(c) 40.0 N
(d) 50.0 N
4. To obtain a virtual, erect and magnified image from a thin converging lens, an object must be placed
(a) Between the focus and the lens
(b) at the focus
(c) between the focus and twice the focal length
(d) beyond twice the focal length
5. The diagram above represents a transverse travelling wave. Which two points are 180o out of phase?
(a) A and E
(b) B and D
(c) C and F
(d) D and H
6. Two objects P and Q of masses 100 kg and 20 kg respectively are 1.2 m apart on a horizontal surface. Calculate the net gravitational force acting on Q. (G=6.67 x 10-1 Nm2kg-2)
(a) 1.11 x 10-7 N towards P
(b) 1.11 x 10-7 N towards Q
(c) 9.26 x 10-8 N towards P
(d) 9.26 x 10-8 N towards Q
7. The primary of a transformer has 100 turns and its secondary has 200 turns. If the voltage at the primary is 100 V. determine the voltage at the secondary
(a) 50 V
(b) 100 V
(c) 200 V
(d) 400 V
8. In the diagram illustrated above, a block of mass M is at rest on a plane inclined at an angle θ to the horizontal. As θ increases, the velocity ratio of the plane
(c) remain the same
(d) decreases and later increases
9. When the speed of a car is halved, is kinetic energy is
10. A wire of length 400cm is stretched between two fixed pointed. When plucked its fundamental frequency is 150 Hz. Calculate the speed of the wave produced.
(a) 250 ms-1
(b) 625 ms-1
(c) 1200 ms-1
(d) 1500 ms-1
11. The diagram above illustrates a waveform. Determine the number of wavelengths in it.
12. A resistor with fixed resistance value is called a
(a) Restance box
(b) standard resistor
13. Which of the following statements is not an advantage of an alkaline accumulator?
(a) The electrolyte does not need attention
(b) it can be recharged
(c) it has low internal resistance
(d) it has a much longer life than lead-acid accumulator
14. The diagrams above illustrate the wire connections to a three-pin plug. The wires P, Q and R respectively are:
(a) Live, neutral and earth
(b) neutral, earth and live
(c) earth, live and neutral
(d) earth, neutral and live
15. Which of the following statement about, parallel plate capacitors is/are correct? I. Capacitance of the capacitor is inversely proportional to the distance between the plates II. Capacitors can filter a, c, signals from d, c, III. Capacitors can store charges.
(a) I only
(b) I and II only
(c) II and III only
(d) I, II and III
16. A circuit contains three ammeters A1, A2 and A3 with readings of A2 and A3 shown as indicated in the diagram. Determine the reading of A1.
(a) 2 A
(b) 3 A
(c) 5 A
(d) 8 A
17. Which of the following statements about magnetic lines of force is not correct? They
(a) Pass through even non-magnetic materials
(b) run from the north pole to be shorted
(c) are in a state of tension and tend to be shored
(d) intersect one another.
18. In which of the following activities is an induction coil not useful?
(a) Investigation of high voltages
(b) Study of electric discharge
(c) Operation of X-ray tubes
(d) A.C. power transmission
19. In a series R-L-C circuit, R=10Ω, X = 4Ω and XL = 9Ω. The impedance of the circuit is
20. A student uses two compass needles to investigate the magnetic field around a bar magnet. Which of the following diagrams show the correct directions of the needles?
21. Which of the following particles may be emitted in a process of natural radioactivity?
(a) α=particles and β-particles
(b)α-particles and X-rays
(c) β-particles and X-rays
(d) λ-rays and X-rays
22. Which of the following situations is photoelectric effect employed? I. Automatic devices for switching on light at dusk II. Automatic doors in departmental stores III. Automatic devices for switching on air conditioners IV. Automatic voltage stabilization
(a) I, II and IV only
(b) I, III and IV only
(c) III and IV only
(d) I and II only
23. Which of the following radiations has the longest wavelength?
(a) Gamma ray
(b) Radio wave
(c) Infrared ray
23. In which of the following fields is radioisotopes not used?
(b) Oil industry
(d) Weather forecast
24. A nuclide is represented by 7032B. Determine its neutron-proton ratio
How to Buy
The complete WAEC Physics Past Questions Pdf Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.