www.ndlea.gov.ng portal – NDLEA recruitment portal 2021. Here, I will show you how to use the official NDLEA recruitment portal to apply for NDLEA jobs, check the www.ndlea.gov.ng shortlisted, and update your profile. Did you apply for the recently concluded NDLEA recruitment? If yes, this information is for you.
The management of NDLEA has released a list of successful candidates for the physical screening exercises. As we speak, the NDLEA Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng portal is open for you to check if your name is on the list. On the portal you can also check the screening documents as well as venues for the screening.
www.ndlea.gov.ng portal -How to Check NDLEA Shortlist Candidates Final List 2020/2021 Screening
Below are some steps you also need to follow when you want to check for NDLEA shortlisted candidates.
- First you login to https://ndlea.gov.ng/
- Download the ndlea shortlist pdf
- Search to confirm your name on the necessary list
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Shortlisted Candidates Screening Requirements
- All successful candidates (Narcotic Officers and Assistants) are to report at NDLEA Academy, Kotton Rikus, Jos with the following:
- Original and photocopy of credentials and NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 colour photographs without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wear with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks. ndlea shortlist pdf
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Successful candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Tuesday 20 July 2021 will be disqualified.
- Successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre would be released in batches. The first 1000 successful candidates of the Narcotic Assistant cadre is the first of the Three (3) batches to be released. The remaining two (2) batches would be released subsequently.
www.ndlea.gov.ng portal – When will NDLEA Screening Take Place?
NDLEA Postponed Screening exercise: This is the information from the NDLEA Career portal about the screening exercise.
NDLEA complies with Attorney General’s Directive, suspends screening of applicants
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA has suspended the screening of the applicants in its ongoing recruitment exercise. This is in strict compliance with the directive of the Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Mallami, SAN.
2. The Agency last week announced the release of the list of shortlisted candidates who were to proceed to the Agency’s Academy in Jos for final screening and enlistment but the Attorney General ordered the suspension of the exercise given the current and alarming wave of COVID- 19 pandemic across the country.
3. The Agency is prepared to seek advice from the Presidential Task Force on COVID- 19 on the public health implications of such an exercise, especially as it relates to the adequacy and possibility of strict adherence to COVID-19 protocols.
4. The Acting Chairman of the Agency, Shadrach Haruna has therefore directed the screening team to suspend all actions and return to the National Headquarters, Abuja immediately for further briefing. He further stated that there shall be no prejudice against any candidate that tuned up for the screening or that failed to do so.
Deputy Commander of Narcotics (DCN)
Principal Staff Officer, Public Affairs
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.