Airtel smart TALKTariff Plan: Rates, Subscription Code And Reviews. People are always looking for the best deals when it comes to making calls. Sometimes people have a lot of calls to make which can be very expensive. In order to save money on their calls, people try to get good plans with low tariffs to make their calls.
In Nigeria people are known to make a lot of calls as they engage in various activities ranging from business to organizing social functions or just greeting and checking up on family and friends.
With people loving and needing to make a lot of calls, they spend a lot of time on the phone which means they will be spending a lot of money paying for the calls they make.
This is why people are always trying their best to find a plan that can allow them talk for long time and at the same time they will not need to spend so much money.
GSM service and network providers and companies understand this and are always bringing out and introducing different products and packages to meet the needs of their subscribers. They also introduce new products into the market so they can attract new customers.
The need to satisfy and retain their subscribers as well as attract new customers has led to immense competition between the GSM service providers which has benefitted customers a lot.
We now see GSM providers these days come out with cheap tariff plans that allows subscribers to make cheaper calls. This move by the operators has further given subscribers a lot of options and choices as they seek cheaper call rates.
One of the GSM service operators, Airtel, has overtime introduced various packages and products offering cheaper tariff plans to the people in order to meet their needs.
One of such services Airtel has introduced into the market offering cheaper tariff plan and other benefits is the smartTALK tariff plan.
ABOUT AIRTEL smartTALK
Airtel smartTALK is a special tariff plan that allows subscribers to enjoy a flat rate of 11 kobo per second for calls to all networks at a daily access fee of 5 Naira.
The plan recently introduced by Airtel is a good innovation as the smartTALK plan ranks among one of the cheapest tariff plans in the country. This has made Airtel compete with other GSM providers to give subscribers the best deals available in the market.
The Airtel smartTALK tariff plan is a very exciting package because of the following benefits:
- Make calls at 11 kobo per second starting from the first second
- Daily access fee of 5 Naira is charged on the first call you make for the day
- You can also make calls to 5 top international countries at 20 kobo per second
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO USE AIRTEL smartTALK TARIFF PLAN
All new and existing prepaid subscribers can make use of the smartTALK tariff plan. The following subscribers are not eligible for this plan and cannot opt in, they include:
Staff Prepaid lines
All Postpaid lines
WHAT ARE RATES AVAILABLE AT ON THE AIRTEL smartTALK TARRIF PLAN
The rates available on this plan include the following:
- Daily access charge of 5 Naira
- The plan charges 11 kobo per second for Airtel to Airtel calls
- The plan charges 11 kobo per second to other networks
- International calls to top 5 international countries at 20 kobo per second. Make international calls to Canada, USA, India, China and UK landlines.
- Make calls to other international destinations and countries at network rates
- The plan charges 4 Naira for local SMS
- The plan charges 15 Naira for international SMS
- The plan charges 5 kobo per kilobyte for PAYU data
- The 11 kobo charged per second starts from the first second
- You will be charged the 5 Naira access fee only on the days you make a call
- You will not be charged for your first migration to the plan in a month. If you have to migrate to the plan for a second time within the same month you will be charged 100 Naira.
- The following people cannot use the plan, they include
- Staff prepaid lines
- All Postpaid lines
- It should be noted that only subscribers who have 5 Naira in their main account balance will be able to make the first call of the day. They will need to have 5 Naira in their main account balance whether they are making calls on the network, that is Airtel to Airtel call or making calls to other networks.
- This however does not apply to subscribers who have valid voice bundle plans such as Premier Connect, Talk More, WeekendMAX EXTRA AND LOTS MORE.
- Subscribers on this plan can still purchase other plans like the Premier Connect bundle plan, Talk More bundle and any other plan they may like to use.
- Recharge bonuses or data bonuses are not available on this plan
WILL SUBSCRIBERS BE CHARGED THE 5 NAIRA DAILY ACCESS FEE ON DAYS THEY DO NOT MAKE CALLS
Subscribers will not be charged the 5 Naira daily access fee on days they do not make calls. The access fee kicks in once you make the first call of the day, only then will you be charged.
ARE PEOPLE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 5X BONUS OFFER ON THIS PLAN?
Subscribers on Airtel smartTALK plan are not eligible for the 5X bonus offer as it is not available on the plan.
HOW DO PEOPLE MIGRATE TO THE PLAN
To migrate to the plan all you simply need to do is dial *315# or send YES to 315
IS THERE A FEE FOR MIGRATING? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
For any subscriber that wants to opt in to the plan migration is free in a month. If you migrate to the plan more than once in a month you will be charged a fee of 100 Naira.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MIGRATE OUT OF THE PLAN
If you have subscribed to the Airtel smart Talk plan you can easily migrate out of the plan. All you have to do is simply dial the code for the plan to will like to migrate to.
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ELIGIBLE TO USE THE PLAN
The following people cannot use the plan, they include
Staff prepaid lines
All Postpaid lines
Have you used airtel smart talk before? If yes, Share your thoughts in the comments section below.Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).