Bristow Helicopters is the first civilian helicopter transport company to work in the oil and gas industry and has provided exceptional transportation, production management and related services for 60 years.
The company offers point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world.
With its global experience and extensive modern fleet, Bristow provides operational and geographical flexibility that is acclaimed to be unmatched in the industry.
Here is a list of Bristow Helicopters employees’ estimate salaries in U.S Dollars:
1. Joint Aviation Authorities (Jaa) Chief Flight Instructor – $69,000 – $80,000
2. Mechanical Support Manager – $63,000 – $102,000
3. Accountant – $65,000 – $72,000
4. Global Commercial Manager – $154,000 – $175,000
5. Director of Human Resources – $190,000 – $210,000
6. Marketing – $81,000 – $88,000
7. IT Systems Analyst – $56,000 – $60,000
8. Audit Manager – $116,000 – $125,000
9. Operation Coordinator – $39,000 – $42,000
10. Business Operations Manager – $92,000 – $98,000
11. Vice President-global Business Developer – $279,000 – $301,000
12. Staff Accountant – $57,000 – $63,000
13. Project Manager – $97,000 – $105,000
14. Jaa Head of Training – $84,000 – $93,000
15. Global Planning Manager – $106,000 – $114,000
16. Assistant Terminal Manager – $2000 – $2000
17. Avionics Technician – $79,000 – $85,000
18. SAP Functional Analyst – $98,000 – $107,000
19. Technical Specialist – $84,000 – $90,000
20. Executive Assistant – $63,000 – $69,000
Pilot salaries at Bristow Helicopters:
Base Pay ranges from $101,000 to $121,000 while total pay ranges from $111,000 to $121,000.
Salary for Related Job Title:
Air ticket Agent – 86,000 Naira
Cabin Crew Officer – 162,000 Naira
Central Reservation Specialist – 73,000 Naira
Executive Officer – 78,000 Naira
Pilot – 2.9 million Naira
About Bristow Helicopters
Apart from providing helicopter transport services for energy companies and others, Bristow is engaged in search and rescue (SAR) services.
Bristow operates private sector SAR services in Australia, Canada, Norway, Russia and Trinidad, and public sector SAR services for all of the UK on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
The company is also involved in helicopter maintenance.
Bristow also owns and operates Bristow Academy, which is the world’s largest Commercial Helicopter Training Service provider.
One unique thing about Bristow Academy is that it is the only helicopter flight school approved to provide helicopter flight training to Commercial Pilot Level both by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration and the European Joint Aviation Authority.
The goal of Bristow is to provide the safest and most reliable service to clients around the world, and its industry-leading safety program, called Target Zero, has created a culture of safety that resulted in Bristow achieving the industry’s best safety record.
Bristow Group is working assiduously to earn the confidence of its customers through dedicated employees who strive daily for operational excellence.
The current address of Bristow Helicopters in Nigeria:
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
General Aviation Area,
Murtala Muhammed International Airport,
P.O Box 11, Ikeja, Lagos.
Read Also: How To Start Air Cargo Business In Nigeria
For the latest job updates in Bristow helicopters, log in to:
As a job seeker, you can search for jobs from latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. You can upload/create your resume to improve your visibility.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria