BSU Postgraduate Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out. This is to inform all candidates who registered and participated in the postgraduate admission processes of the Benue State University BSU that the management of the institution has released the list of applicants offered admission into various postgraduate courses of the institution for 2020/2021academic session. See how to check your name in the admission list below. Jamb form
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the list of successful candidates has been released.
2. Candidates are to check their names on the Benue State University Portal. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of five hundred (N500.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of fifteen thousand (N15,000.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure. BSU Postgraduate Admission List
3. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) payment category, type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate the payment number
v. Click on the link to proceed Pounds to Naira
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank branches nation-wide to make payment:
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• ECO Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc Jamb Result
• Access Bank Plc
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Unity Bank Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
• Polaris Bank Plc
4. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and print out your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
• Select quick teller from the ATM menu
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the e-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID Dollar to Naira Rate
• Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your mobile phone number and complete the transaction
5. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quick teller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
• Insert your Registration Number
• Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
• Print out the payment confirmation slip
• Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip Npower Recruitment
6. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Monday, 15th November, 2021 to Friday, 3rd December, 2021.
Eligible candidates are to note and comply. Waec Result
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.