CRUTECH Mop Up Admission Screening Date 2020/2021. The Cross River University of Technology wishes to announce to the general public and all interested candidates that the school management has fixed the CRUTECH Mop Up Admission Screening dates. See the registration procedures and other important information regarding the screening below. CRUTECH Mop-Up Admission Screening Date
This is to inform all prospective students of Cross Rivers State University that the management of the university has announced a mop-up admission screening for the 2020/2021 academic session. This information is for prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
(1) Selected CRUTECH as their First Choice institution but missed the First Screening
(2) Selected CRUTECH as their Second Choice Pounds to Naira
(3) Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the University and scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Mop-Up Supplementary admissions in 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced today Tuesday 26, September 2021.
Consequently, candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above, are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice institution Jamb Result
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Nava Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal
Note: After payment, kindly print your payment receipt from the portal before proceeding for the registration.
To register, applicants should
Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website,
(1) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to Complete the form
(2) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration, Dollar to Naira Rate
Screening will be done online, Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration
(1) 2020 UTME Result Slip
(2) O’Level Result(s)
(3) WAEC NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card Npower Recruitment
(4) Birth Certificates
(5) Certificate of Origin
(1) Only candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening
(2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that
The O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly
The courses available for supplementary admission are
- Mathematics Waec Result
- Business Education
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetic and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology Jamb form
- Library and Information Science
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!