Download JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format. Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it during the exams? and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the jamb past questions and answer in pdf format, you can now download your Download JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format and study for your examination.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on how to download JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is JAMB Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English is the compilation of all the Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English has given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional into various programs of the school and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Download JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original B Past Questions, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is JAMB Past Questions in PDF Patterned
Normally, the JAMB Past Questions in PDF Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the jamb Past Questions in PDF Download and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Dollar to Naira Rate
Why You Need to Download JAMB Past Questions in PDF Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons; Jamb Result
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Download JAMB Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original JAMB Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Npower Recruitment
In each of questions 26 to 35, select the
option that best explains the information
conveyed in the sentence. Each question
carries 2 marks.
26. Though Mr. Iro is a new chairman, he views
other members with jaundiced eye.
A. He takes a rather forceful position on dealing
with his members
B. He takes an unfavourable position
concerning his members
C. He takes a sickly view of his members
D. He takes a rather hazy view of his members
27. People are not interested in who rules.
A. People are not ruled by the leaders they
B. People are not concerned about who rules
them C. The rulers are not concerned about the
people D. People who rule are not interested in
the ruled Waec Result
28. It was good to steer a middle course in
whatever one does.
A. It is always good to get midway in anything
B. It is always good to act with moderation
C. It is always good to move away from the
D. It is always good to work very hard.
29. The witness said he had no axe to grind
with his brothers
A. He had no hatred for the brothers
B. He had no axe and therefore stole the
C. He had no axe and therefore borrowed their
D. He had no vested interest in the brothers
30. The footballers moved with their tails
between their legs.
A. they moved happily because they won the
match B. they were unhappy because they had
been despised by their opponents
C. they were ashamed because they had been
D. they moved with their tails between their
31. The headmaster managed to talk his way
out of having to give a speech
A. he delivered a speech despite the difficulty
B. he managed to give a speech out of a
C. he managed to get himself out of a difficult
D. he managed to talk on his way.
32. As regards the matter, we have crossed the
A. we are completely at a loss
B. we are irrevocably committed
C. we are already qualified
D. we are perfectly committed Jamb form
33. Uche is full of himself
A. He is conceited
B. He is complete
C. He is a rich man
D. He is careful. 39. His father surmounted the myriad of
obstacles on his way
34. As debutants in that tournament, the Super
Eagles were up against their first opponents by
three goals to nill
A. The Super Eagles were playing in the
tournament for the first time, but they won
their match by three goals to nothing
B. Though the Super Eagles were rated as the
weakest side in the tournament, they won their
first match by three goals to nill
C. Even though the Super Eagles were playing
without some of their regulars, they won their
match by three goals to nill.
D. As the best attackers in the match, the
Super Eagles easily defeated their opponents
by three goals to nothing.
35. The woman was mournful as her husband
was found dead drunk
A. She was sad because of her husband was
B. She was apprehensive that her husband
would drink again as soon he recovered from
the drunken stupor
C. She was sad because her husband was
drunk and always as helpless as a dead man
D. She was mourning because her husband
drank and died
In each of question 36 to 50, choose the
option opposite in meaning to the word or
phrase in italics.
36. I am optimistic about the interview though
it was a mind-bending exercise
A. An enervating
B. A debilitating
C. A difficult
D. An easy
37. The trader was amused by the cut-throat
rush for the goods
38. The teacher said that Ali’s essay was full of
many redundant details
40. Her ingenuous smile drew our attention
41. Ndeni gave a flawless speech at the party
A. A wonderful
B. A careless
C. An interesting
D. An imperfect
42. Beneath Ado’s guff exterior, he’s really very
43. The captain says sports is being debased
by commercial sponsorship
44. Governing a country is not always as
straightforward as people sometimes imagine
45. The crowd was very receptive to the
46. There was a general acquiescence on the
new drug law
47. Aisha seems to feel ambivalent about her
48. The report of the committee contained a
plethora of details
49. The weather was still very heavy and sultry
A. Wintry and shadowy B. Cold and friendly
C. Cloudy and thundery D. Hot and
50. Ada gave her husband a look that made
A. Redundant B. Spurious C.
Unnecessary D. Scanty
How to Buy
The complete Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Post UTME Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.