Apply for ongoing Embassy of Italy Recruitment 2021. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Embassy of Italy is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions of; Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator in their Embassy.
The Embassy of Italy in Abuja was established in 2003 in the new capital of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, following the transfer from the former capital, Lagos. The Embassy is located within the premises of the European Union Common Embassies Complex since May 2005. The Commercial Office and the Consular section (overseeing the FCT and the States of Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Niger and Plateau) are operational within the Embassy. All Visa Services for the entire Country are handled by the Consulate General of Italy in Lagos Diplomatic and official visas only may be handled by the Embassy in Abuja.
The Ambassador of Italy to Nigeria is also accredited to the Republic of Benin and to the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). The Embassy thus covers also matters related to the Republic of Benin, where there is an Italian Honorary Consul and to ECOWAS.
See Other Related Jobs:
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator
Employment Type: Contract
- A selection procedure is launched for the recruitment of 1 contract employee to be assigned to the services of Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator.
General Requirements for Admission
Candidates in possession of the following requirements can participate in the tests:
- Have, on the date of this notice, completed the age of 18;
- Are of sound constitution
- Are in possession of the following qualification:
- 3 license and equivalent;
- Have been resident in Nigeria for at least two years;
- Are in possession, at the date of the driving test, of a driving license. Driving license should be valid for carrying out the duties of a driver in Nigeria.
- Second Grade Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent for administrative assistant services; 1st Grade Secondary Education Diploma or equivalent for administrative assistant services; Elementary License or equivalent for Driver / Salesman / Switchboard Operator services.
- Candidates should Indicate the country and not the location. Indicate the country (this requirement is required only for the recruitment of employees to be assigned to the services of driver).
Application Closing Date
Midnight, 23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications exclusively electronically, signed, scanned and accompanied by a copy of a Valid Identity Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
In the application for admission to the tests, candidates will declare under, their own responsibilities:
- Surname, First Name, Date, Place of Birth and Residence
- Address to which any Communications must be sent
- To be of Healthy Physical Constitution
- The Citizenship or Citizenships they possess
- How long they have resided in the Country;
- Any criminal convictions including those imposed abroad as well as the pending criminal proceedings against them in Italy and abroad;
- The position with regard to Military obligations (for candidates subject to military service obligations);
- Possession of a qualification
- Possession of a valid Driving License for carrying out the duties of Driver.
Click here for the Application Form (PDF – Italian Language)
Click here for more information (PDF – Italian Language)
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.