In this post, we review the FHI 360 Salary in Nigeria for Different Positions . FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach.
Their professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the United States and countries around the world.
FHI 360 commitment to partnerships at every level and their multidisciplinary approach enable them to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries the company serves – improving lives for millions.
a. Most often companies do not reveal the salary structure/remuneration of their staff members; this has lead to estimation of what the company pay its workers.
b. Entry Level Employees earn lower than other experienced and old staff; however, the amount paid to entry level workers is expected to increase with promotions and experience.
c. The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is 18,000 Naira per month, excluding all deductions.
d. The information on this page is subject to change and figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
e. Figures stated here are net total amounts with tax deductions.
f. Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
g. Low paying companies sometimes bolster their staff pay with allowances.
h. The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
Read Also: Jumia Nigeria Salary Structure
The following is the list of FHI 360 Salary per year:
- Program Officer – 49,784 dollars
- Senior Program Officer – 70,928 dollars
- Project Director – 105,186 dollars
- Administrative Assistant – 40,963 dollars
- Project Manager – 81,497 dollars
- Program Associate – 38,000 dollars
- Chief Information Security Officer – 141,000 dollars
- Senior Finance Manager – 85,000 dollars
- Communications Officer – 77,000 dollars
- Technology Officer – 75,000 dollars
- Budget Manager – 74,000 dollars
- Senior Executive Consultant – 71,000 dollars
- Technical Support Analyst – 64,000 dollars
- Technical Training Assistant – 61,000 dollars
- English Specialist – 60,000 dollars
- Financial Manager – 56,000 dollars
- Program Manager – 51,000 dollars
- Executive Assistant – 50,000 dollars
- Senior Program Associate – 50,000 dollars
- Technical Officer – 50,000 dollars
- Pricing Analyst – 41,000 dollars
- Administrative Assistant to the CFO – 35,000 dollars
- Financial Associate – 35,000 dollars
- Project Assistant – 28,000 dollars
- Physician – 195,936 dollars
Benefits Of Working In Fhi 360
FHI 360 is an organization that recognizes that the energy, passion and experience of their staff are what make their business possible.
The company therefore demonstrates their commitment to each member of their global team through competitive benefits package designed to enhance the daily lives of employees and their families.
Below is a summary of various benefits provided by FHI 360 to eligible employees:
a. Comprehensive Medical Plans (PPOs)
b. Dental Insurance
c. Vision Coverage
d. Group Life and AD&D Insurance
e. Health Savings Account
f. Long-term disability
g. Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
h. Dependent Life Insurance
i. Business Travel Insurance
j. Supplemental Personal Accident Insurance
k. Supplemental disability
l. Life Insurance
m. Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
n. 403(b) Retirement Plan
o. Pension Plan
Other Benefits (Varies Depending on Work Location)
a. Public Transportation Program
b. On-site fitness centre
c. Local credit union membership
d. Health and Wellness Program
e. Employee Assistance Program
f. Qualified tuition programs (529 plans)
g. Bicycle Subsidy
h. Legal assistance plans
i. Pet Insurance
Read Also: Bristow Helicopters Salary In Nigeria
How To Get A Job In FHI 360
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should click:
Here are some vacation positions that have been advertised on the FHI job portal for various States in Nigeria in recent years:
- Senior Technical Officer, Rapid Activation
- Technical Officer, Rapid Activation
- Technical Officer, Clinical Services
- Technical Officer, Laboratory Services
- Procurement Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
- Assistant Accountants
- Assistant Technical Officer, Clinical Services
- Assistant Technical Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria