In this post, we will review Chevron Salary in Nigeria. Here you will see How Much Chevron Pay their Staff in Nigeria as compared to other countries.
Chevron is an American multinational energy corporation and is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria as well as being one of the largest investors in the country.
The company is said to spend well over 3 billion dollars annually in Nigeria. In Nigeria, Chevron operates under a joint-venture arrangement with NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) for both the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
Read Also: Jumia Nigeria Salary Structure
Chevron has assets on land, swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. Chevron also has interests in deepwater oil exploitation in Nigeria.
The international headquarters of Chevron is in San Ramon, California, and the Corporation is active in over 180 countries of the world.
Read Also: CONTISS Salary Scale In Nigeria
6001 Bollinger Canyon Road,
San Ramon, California 94583
Petroleum, Petroleum Refineries, Mining, Crude Petroleum and Natural gas Extraction
Number of Employees:
Also known as:
Chevron Corp, Chevron Texaco
When it comes to how much Chevron pays their staff, the current estimated salary earned by Chevron Oil & Gas is between 500,000 Naira and 800,000 Naira per month (After Tax).
As is often the case, most companies do not reveal the salary structure/remuneration of their staff members, a situation that has lead to estimation of what the company pays its workers.
Entry Level Employees earn lower than other experienced old staff but, the amount of money earned is expected to increase with promotion and experience.
a. The current minimum wage in Nigeria, applicable from 2011, is 18,000 Naira per month, exclusive of all deductions.
b. The information here is subject to change and figures stated here are only estimates and not 100% accurate.
c. Figures stated here represent net total amount after tax deductions.
d. Most multinational companies pay according to global standards and are among the highest paying companies in Nigeria.
e. Low paying companies sometimes bolster workers’ pay with allowances.
f. The salary paid to interns and trainees are less than the amount paid to entry level workers.
Read Also: Bristow Helicopters Salary In Nigeria
Chevron Salary in Nigeria | How Much Chevron Pay their Staff
In terms of dollars, salaries at Chevron Corporation range from an average of 60,766 dollars to 173,455 dollars per year.
Chevron Corporation employees with the job title ‘Corporate Counsel’ earn the most with an average annual salary of 257,803 dollars, while employees with the job title ‘Deli Manager’ earn the least with an average annual salary of 28,676 dollars.
Here are some job titles in Chevron Corporation with their corresponding average annual salaries;
Job Title Average Annual Salary
- Petroleum Engineer – 121,917 dollars
- Drilling Engineer – 127,373 dollars
- Geologist – 99,601 dollars
- Process Engineer – 93,147 dollars
- Financial Analyst – 87,889 dollars
- Reservoir Engineer – 128,741 dollars
- Facilities Engineer – 90,947 dollars
Also see below:
Bachelor of Science (BS/BSc) 73,893 dollars – 130,056 dollars
Master of Science (MS) 82,429 dollars – 130,069 dollars
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng/BE) 87,561 dollars – 195,692 dollars
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 52,893 dollars – 105,806 dollars
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (BSME) 73,300 dollars – 120,000 dollars
Read Also: AIICO Insurance Salary In Nigeria
How To Get A Job In Chevron Nigeria
Latest Jobs/ Vacancies in Nigeria advertised at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL):
- Staff Physician – Cardiologist (Fulltime)
- Staff Physician – Surgeon (Fulltime)
- Occupational Therapist (Contract)
- Nurse (Contract)
- Radiographers And Sonographers (Contract)
- Pharmacist (Contract)
- Physiotherapist (Contract)
- Medical Doctors (Fulltime)
- Medical Laboratory Scientists (Fulltime)
- Dietitian (Fulltime)
- Attorney (Fulltime)
- Mooring Master Trainee (Fulltime)
- Chevron Nigeria Internship (Intern)
- FPSO Marine Advisor (Fulltime)
- Mooring Master (Fulltime)
- Facilities Engineer (Mechanical) (Fulltime)
- Facilities Engineer (Process/Chemical) (Fulltime)
- Planner – Turnaround (Fulltime)
- Subsea Equipment Operations Engineer (Fulltime)
- JV Completion Engineer (Fulltime)
- Operations Supervisor – Turnaround (Fulltime)
- Automation Advisor – Turnaround (Fulltime)
- Operations Advisor – Turnaround (Fulltime)
- Planner – Turnaround (Fulltime)
- Drilling Superintendent (Fulltime)
- Drilling Engineer – Deep Water (Fulltime)
27. Well Site Manager (Fulltime)
Read Also: Nigerian Police Salary According To Ranks
You can also visit the official Chevron Nigeria Limited recruitment portal:
Qualification for Chevron Nigeria Limited Job
You need to be eligible with the following before applying for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment:
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three Subjects including English Language and two other Subjects, OR
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four Subjects obtained at one sitting or Five Subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
2. Minimum of BSc Degree or HND from a reputable institution.
Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
Must not be more than 30 years old; i.e. 27 years of age – Less than 30 years.
Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Strong work ethics with internal drive to succeed.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria