FUNAAB Post UTME form 2021: Cut-Off mark, Requirement. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta is one of the higher institutions of learning owned and run by the Federal government of Nigeria. It has commenced the sale of Post utme forms for admission into various departments of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session. The management has also announced the cut-off marks for admission as well as the requirements needed for admission. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below. Npower Recruitment
All applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100, 200 or 300 Levels in the FUNAAB and have chosen the University as their Most Preferred Institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are hereby invited to apply online for the 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and DieteticsWaec Result
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary MedicinePounds to Naira
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Eligibility for Consideration
General O’Level Requirement
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are advised to Check FUNAAB’s Brochure and confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill your e-application form. Jamb form
Candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 160 marks.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number. Jamb Result
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Friday, 8th October, 2021 and closes on Friday, 22nd October, 2021..
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.Dollar to Naira Rate
- Call: 08038331023, 08060064656, 08129775690 (8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday)
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Visit: Knowledgebase and Helpdesk platform
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.