FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format. Are you a prospective student of FUTA, would you love to participate in the admission processes of the institution this year? if yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring you FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format. the good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
What is FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format is the compilation of all the post utme questions that FUTA has given students to answer to qualify them for admission into various courses and programmes of the school for the academic that academic session. We would like to tell you that each academic session has its question, but the question is not far fetched from what has been in existence before.
This is why We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Futa post utme Questions Format
All those who have bought our FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original FUTA Post Utme Past Question in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. A production possibility curve shows
A. How much of the resources of society are used to produce a particular commodity
B. The rate of inflation
C. The rate of unemployment in the economy
D.The various combination of two commodities that can be produced.
2. Which of the following best describes the concept of opportunity cost?
A. A special bargain or sale at below market price
B. costs for inputs tend to go up as we use more of them
C. Goods that are not produced in order to produce more of another good.
D. A cost that constantly decreases.
3. Choice in economic life is necessitated by
A. The need to construct scale of preference
B. The opportunity cost of consumption
C. Unlimited wants
D. Scarcity of economic resources.
4. In economics analysis, a statement is said to be normalize if it
A. Relates to value judgment
B. Is contradictory
C. Is incorrect
D. Can be tested scientifically.
5. The degree of specialization is limited by the
A. Marginal cost exceeding marginal revenue
B. Extent of the market
C. Availability of specialized skills and machinery
D. Disadvantage of standardization.
6. Which of these statements describes a mixed economy?
A. The government and the private sector interact in solving the basic economic problems
B. The invisible hand solves the basic economic problems
C. The government produces and distributes all goods and services
D. Society answers the question “what”, “why” and for “whom” questions only through the market system.
7. Which of the financial institutions is charged with the formulation of monetary policies in Nigeria?
A. The Lagos state stock exchange
B. The Nigeria deposit insurance corporation
C. The Central Bank of Nigeria
D. The Abuja commodity exchange.
8. The primary function of non-banking financial institutions is to
A. Manage investment portfolios for government
B. Mobilize saving for investment
C. Grant loans to banks
D. Receive deposits from banks.
9. In drawing an individual’s demand curve for a commodity, which of the following is NOT kept constant?
A. Price for substitutes.
B. Price of complementary goods.
C. Price of the commodity under.
D. Individual money income.
10. Given that beef and fish are substitutes, a rise in the price of beef relative to that of fish will
A. Induce greater demand for beef
B. Induce greater demand for fish
C. Induce lower demand for fish
D. Equate demand for beef and fish.
How to Buy
The complete WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for FUTA Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!