GCE Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download: Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Pounds to Naira
We only sell original GCE Past Questions And Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the GCE Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need A Copy Of GCE Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free GCE Past Questions And Answers PDF
Yes, you can get free GCE Past Questions And Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year GCE past questions from us.
The GCE past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
GCE Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original GCE Past Questions And Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
WAEC GCE English Language Past questions and answers (Previous Years)
Papers 1, 2 and 3. Papers 1 and 2 will be combined in a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of eighty multiple-choice questions, all of which should be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks. GCE Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’ comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay on one of the topics and answer all the questions on Comprehension and Summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
PAPER 3: Will consist of sixty multiple-choice items on Test of Orals for candidates
In Nigeria and Liberia, and that on Listening Comprehension for candidates in Ghana, The Gambia and Sierra Leone. All the questions will be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
- Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
- After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
- The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
- As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
- Halima likes to dwell on trivial, rather than _______ matters
- We all know that Bola is insolent whereas Ade is __________
- respectful Jamb Result
- A few days after Musa’s __________ , his sister longed for his departure
- Algebra seems complicated, but with practice it becomes _________
- Mrs. Agide is unassuming whereas her twin sister is __________
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
- At Christmas, employees of Sugar Factory receive huge ____________
- The exposed milk in that container has turned ___________
- Not all activities champion _____ causes
- The Mayor gave a glowing ______________ at the funeral of the city’s only curator
- At the end of __________, the National Anthem is played on our radio station
- The defence counsel was unable to convince ______ of John’s innocence
- Unfortunately, corruption is the ____________ of most African countries.
- The ______ results proved that the patient had hepatitis.
- The new book has beautiful ____________ which make it attractive.
- Their marriage was finally __________ after years of hostility
How to Buy Gce Past Questions
The complete Gce Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete WAEC GCE Past Questions and Answers now. See payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GCE Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here