Did you know that you can get a business loan to help you kick start your business idea, through the NYSC business loan for youths? Whether you’re a corps member or an ex-corps member, you are eligible to apply for the NYSC loan.Apply for NYSC Loan
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
All corps member and prospective corps member who has dreams of becoming an entrepreneur are advised to apply for the NYSC loan now, so they can benefit from it. If you’re interested in the NYSC loan, then this article is for you. In today’s post, I’ll be showing you how to apply for the NYSC loan.How to Check the JAMB Mock Result
What is the NYSC Loan?
The NYSC loan is a financial aid service offered to corps and ex-corps members with good business ideas. The loan is provided by the Central Bank of Nigeria in collaboration with the Bank of Industry, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria, Heritage Bank, and the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP).Information Guide Nigeria
The NYSC loan is interest-free, and corps members can apply for loans up to 3 million for individuals, while a group of three (3) can apply for loans up to 10 million. Your NYSC discharge certificate will be used as collateral for the NYSC loan. After successful repayment of the loan, your NYSC discharge certificate will be returned to you.Npower recruitment
Who is Eligible for the NYSC Loan?
To be eligible for the NYSC loan, you must first meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to be eligible for the NYSC loan
- Applicants must be servicing corps members or ex-corps members not more than five (5) years of post service.
- Applicants must present a good business idea to be eligible for the NYSC loan
Only business ideas in the following sector/field will be considered for the NYSC loan:
- Food Processing
- Power & Energy
- Film & Photography
- Education Financing
- Cottage Industry
- Information and Communication Technology
- Construction Support
- Technology (ICT), etc.WAEC result
Requirements for the NYSC Loan
Having met the eligibility criteria for the NYSC loan, you are still required to possess the following documents to access the NYSC loan:
- Tertiary Institution Certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate, or if you’re still serving, you’ll pledge your discharge certificate
- Any legal assets financed by other banks
- NYSC Identification Card
- Valid ATM Card
- Written and signed a letter of undertaking by the corps member
- Passport photograph
- A clear photo of yourself in the complete NYSC Regalia
- PPA Posting letter
- NYSC state codeJAMB form
The NYSC Loan scheme is targeted at helping youths kick start their business idea with sufficient capital.
How to Apply for the NYSC Loan
To apply for the NYSC loan, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: To apply for the NYSC loan, visit the NYSC loan portal by tapping on this Link
- Step 2: Click on Register
- Step 3: Fill out the form displayed on the screen
- Step 4: Click on submit after filling the form
- Step 5: Now wait for your application to be reviewed by Heritage Bank
- Step 6: Once the review is completed, you will be contacted, and the money will be paid into your bank account.JAMB Result
Note: The Application process for the NYSC loan is FREE.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!