Are you getting prepared to take the next Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination? Then you’ll need to create a JAMB profile or account for the registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).Information Guide Nigeria
Without creating a JAMB profile and obtaining your profile code, you will not be able to register for the UTME or Direct Entry. The JAMB Profile code is a 10-digit number that is used to complete UTME & direct entry registrations on the JAMB portal.create a JAMB Profile
Read Also: How to buy JAMB Form
The code is used as an identification system to match you with your biometric data and other details in the JAMB database during registration. Every applicant for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination is entitled to a unique 10 digit profile code, just like your BVN number.How to remove your BVN from Blacklist in Nigeria
Only after creating your JAMB profile and obtaining your JAMB profile code will you be able to buy the JAMB form. In today’s guide, I’ll be showing you in simplified steps how to create a JAMB profile and obtain your JAMB profile code.How to get an Affidavit in Nigeria
Read Also: How to access JAMB CAPS
How to create a JAMB Profile
There are two (2) methods you can use to create your JAMB profile. They include;
- Via SMS/Text Message
- Via Jamb PortalNpower recruitment
How to create a JAMB Profile via SMS/Text message
To use the SMS/Text message method, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1: Open the messages app on your mobile phone
- Step 2: Type the word “NIN” then space and type your eleven (11) digit NIN number. E.g. NIN 67128719072
- Step 3: Now send the text to “55019”
- Step 4: You will receive a 10-digit number. That is your JAMB profile code.
- Step 5: Now visit any JAMB approved CBT centre to complete your registration
- Step 6: You will be required to purchase the JAMB E-pin to complete the registration process
Note: You will be charged N50 for the text message. And make sure your phone number is linked to your NIN.
How to create a JAMB Profile via the JAMB Website
To create your JAMB profile his the JAMB website, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1: Visit the official JAMB website https://www.jamb.gov.ng
- Step 2: Navigate to the “E-facility” link and click on it
- Step 3: Select “Create e-facility account/login”
- Step 4: Click on “Create an account”
- Step 5: Fill and complete the form displayed on the screen
- Step 6: you will be required to confirm your email address and phone number
- Step 7: After filling the form with the correct details, click on “verify email”
- Step 8: You will receive an email from noreply@JAMB.gov.ng to confirm your email
- Step 9: Open the email and click on “Continue your profile Creation” to complete your profile creationWAEC result
- Step 10: Now click on “Proceed to Login” to access your new JAMB profile
- Step 11: A unique code will be sent to you. That is your JAMB profile code.
How to Retrieve JAMB Profile Code
If you’ve lost or misplaced your JAMB profile code follow the procedures below:JAMB Result
- Step 1: Open your text message app on your mobile phone
- Step 2: Type “RESEND”
- Step 3: Send the “RESEND” message to 55019 or 66019
- Step 4: Your JAMB profile code will be sent to you.
Note: The JAMB Profile Code does not expire.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.