The Npower scheme was initiated by President Muhammadu Buhari to address the high rate of unemployment among Nigerian youths and to help increase the country’s social development.Information Guide Nigeria
Its scheme was created as a vital component of the National Social Investment Program, which is aimed at providing a structure for large-scale skill acquisition and development to ensure that every participant learns and practices the necessary skills needed to find or create work.Validate BVN on Npower
Read Also: How to Update BVN Phone Number
To successfully register for the Npower scheme, you will be required to validate your Bank Verification Number. The validation process must be done before he/she would be able to take the Npower test on the NASIMS portal. The BVN validation is used to confirm the authenticity of every Npower applicant. Have you validated your BVN on the Npower NASIMS portal? If you haven’t, then follow the procedures in this post to validate your BVN on Npower.How to Update BVN Phone Number
Read Also: How to Start BVN Registration Business
How to Validate your BVN on Npower
Every applicant for the Npower scheme is required to validate their BVN on the NASIMS Npower portal before taking the selection test. Follow the procedures below to validate your BVN.How to Start BVN Registration Business
- Step 1: Visit the NASIMS official portal via https://nasims.govng/
- Step 2: Click on the “login” option displayed
- Step 3: Click on the “forgot password” option
- Step 4: Enter your registered Npower email
- Step 5: Click on the “Send Link” icon
- Step 6: An email will be sent to you containing a set of instructions to reset your password
- Step 7: Click on the “Npower Application Password Reset” link on the email
- Step 8: Enter your new password, and click on “Change Password”
- Step 9: Now login to the NASIMS portal to validate your BVN
- Step 10: Click on “Update Profile”
- Step 11: Enter your BVN number
- Step 12: Enter your registered email address
- Step 13: Enter your registered phone number
- Step 14: Enter your correct Date of Birth
- Step 15: Enter your State of Origin
- Step 16: Now click on “Validate”Npower recruitment
After following the procedures correctly, the message “BVN Validation is Successful” will appear on your screen. Now click on “Continue” to edit your information.
Read Also: How to block BVN Number
How to Update Npower Profile
Although your Npower profile in the application portal is transferred to the NASIMS platform, some information is still lacking. Hence, you’ll need to update your profile and provide the required documents. To update your profile, the following documents will be required:
- Academic Certificates (Degrees, Diplomas, etc.)WAEC result
- Identification Card (e.g. National identity card, Permanent Voters card, valid driver’s license, and international passport)
- Other documents (including; Local Government identification letter, Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Birth, National Youth Service Corps discharge certificate, other affidavits, etc.)
- Now click on “submit”
- If an error message pops up, review your information, and ensure that all spaces are completely and correctly filled
Read Also: How to change BVN mobile Number
Facts About Npower
Now that you have successfully validated your BVN and updated your profile on the Npower NASIMS portal, let’s take a brief look at some important facts about the Npower program:
- Over one (1) million Nigerians have directly or indirectly benefited from the Npower scheme since its inception in 2016
- The Npower scheme has graduated two (2) batches of beneficiaries in the N-tech, N-Agro, and N-teach sectors
- Npower has created multiple new jobs and impacted entrepreneurship skills on beneficiaries for the purpose of economic growth and development.
- The Npower program is for all Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 35 years.JAMB Result
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.