The JAMB portal is a platform designed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to help students perform several functions including JAMB registration, checking of JAMB results, correcting various errors on their JAMB profile, printing JAMB result, etc.Information Guide Nigeria
However, to access the JAMB portal, you must first obtain a unique email address and password registered on the JAMB portal. All candidates for the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) have their username and password registered on the JAMB portal.log in JAMB Portal
Hence, if you have registered for the JAMB UTME/DE examination, then you probably already have an account with JAMB. If you don’t, you better go create your JAMB profile now. Without having an account on the JAMB portal you will not be able to sit for the UTME/DE exam.How to Log in JAMB CAPS with Registration Number
Creating a JAMB profile and logging into the JAMB portal is quite easy if you know what to do. In today’s post, I’ll be showing you how to log in to the JAMB Portal, continue reading to find out.How to know JAMB Username and Password
Read Also: How to know JAMB Username and Password
How to Log into JAMB Portal
To access the JAMB portal, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1: Launch your mobile browsing app (e.g. chrome app)
- Step 2: Visit the website https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Step 3: You will be required to enter your details to login
- Step 4: Enter your JAMB registered email address into the space provided
- Step 5: Enter your JAMB password into the space provided
- Step 6: Now click on “Login”
- Step 7: You have successfully logged into the JAMB portalNpower recruitment
Read Also: How to Check Old JAMB Result
How to Retrieve your JAMB Login Details
If you try logging into the JAMB portal, and it says invalid login or invalid credentials, then know that its either your password or email address is wrong. If it’s your password that’s wrong, then follow the procedures below to retrieve it:
- Step 1: Visit the official JAMB portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Step 2: You will be required to enter your JAMB email address and password
- Step 3: Check below for the “Reset password” link
- Step 4: You will be redirected to another page
- Step 5: Enter your JAMB email address into the space provided
- Step 6: Now click on “Password Reset”
- Step 7: Your JAMB password will be sent to your email addressWAEC result
Read Also: How to Check JAMB Phone Number
Things you can do on the JAMB Portal
On the JAMB portal, you can perform several functions that you may require before, during, and after the JAMB examination. The following are functions you can perform on the JAMB portal:JAMB Result
- Register for the JAMB UTME/DE exam
- Check your JAMB UTME/DE result
- Check your admission status
- Correction of data (date of birth, change of name, change of institution, change of course, change of gender)
- JAMB Regularization
- Uploading of O’level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB)
- Submission of indemnity form
- Update your profile
- Print your admission letter
- Print your JAMB result slip
- Print your mock result
- Print your JAMB exam slip
- Check all your JAMB transactions
- Part-time registration
- Sandwich registration
- Change your password
- Apply for transfer
- Normalization of irregular admission
- Change your JAMB CBT centre
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here