Steps To Come Out Of Economic Recession In Nigeria:
1. Centralization Of Nigeria’s Vision
2. Decentralization Of Police
3. Increasing Control Over Central Bank Of Nigeria’s Governors
4. Made In Nigeria Goods Should Be Encouraged And Patronized
5. Promotion Of Small Businesses And Low Interest Rates
6. Open The Market And Discourage Oligopolies
7. Stop Borrowing Money, Rely On Your Resources
8. Naira Should Be Devaluated
9. Nigeria Must Take Advantage Of Devaluated Naira
10. Think About The People, Focus On The Citizens:
Relocate to Canada, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand with your family. See the Latest Oversea Jobs with Visa Sponsorship plus our EXPERT guidance and tips. Its FREE!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!