Jamb Mathematics Past Questions: When it comes to Mathematics, general mathematics or further mathematics as it is fondly called, it is one of the most important subjects matter as far as academics/educational system is concerned. However, due to the seemingly complicated nature of the subject matter (mathematics), many people are unable to do well in this subject during the jamb examination. If you are one of the students in this category, then you do not need to bother about it anymore because we have the solution to that problem, and the solution is Jamb Mathematics Past Questions.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Jamb Mathematics Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
What is Jamb Mathematics Past Questions:
Let us begin by explaining the past question and what it is all about. Jamb Mathematics Past Questions is the compilation of all the mathematics questions that jamb has given to candidates to answer over the years and it is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well.
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them.
With our original Jamb Mathematics Past Questions, you are going to be coming out with flying colors smiling. This Jamb Mathematics Past Questions comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Check out some of the reasons why you should purchase the Jamb Mathematics Past Questions. And also, see how to make payments below. Jamb Mathematics Past Questions
How is Jamb Mathematics Past Questions Patterned
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Mathematics Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Why You Need A Copy Of Jamb Mathematics Past Questions
You need this past question for numerous reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Jamb Mathematics Past Questions
Yes, you can get free Jamb Mathematics Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Jamb Mathematics Past Questions from us.
The Jamb Mathematics Past Questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
Jamb Mathematics Past Questions SAMPLE
JAMB Mathematics answers 2021 Loading…
Note: The questions below are strictly for practice.
- 1.The expression ax^2 + bx takes the value 6 when x = 1 and 10 when x = 2. Find its values when x = 5
- 12 Jamb form
ANSWER: A (10)
- The indefinite integral of xe^x, for any real constant is
- x + e^x + C
- x^2 + e^x + C
- e^x(x-1) + C
ANSWER: D ( e^x(x-1) + C )
- A cone has a base radius of 4 cm and a height of 3 cm. The area of its curved surface is
- 12 pi cm^2
- 20 pi cm^2
- 24 pi cm^2
- 251 pi cm^2
ANSWER: B (20 pi cm^2)
- The sum of the first five terms 0f the series 4+2+1… is
ANSWER: D (31/4)
- If a√5 + b √2 is the square root of 95-30√10, the values of a and b are, respectively
- 5, 2
- 2, -5
- -5, 3
- 3, -5
ANSWER: D (3, -5)
- Factorise completely 8p + 125py^3
ANSWER: B (2+5y)(4-10y+25y^2)
- Two fair dice are rolled. What is the probability that both show up the same number of point?
ANSWER: D (1/6)
- A bag contains 5 yellow balls, 6 green balls and 9 black balls. A ball is drawn from the bag. What is the probability that it is black or yellow ball
ANSWER: C (7/10)
- If x = 1 is the root of the equation x^3 -2x^2- 5x +6, find the other roots
- -3 and 2
- 2 and 2 Waec Result
- 3 and -2
- 1 and 3
ANSWER: C (3 and -2)
- If 27^x = 9^(x-y), then the formula connecting x and y is
- x+2y = 0
- x-2y = 0
- x^2+2y^2 = 0
- x+2y = 1
ANSWER: A ( x+2y = 0 )
- The expression px^3+2qx^2+24 has x-1 and x+2 as factors. The values of p and q are respectively?
- -6, -9
- -2, 1
- -2, -1
- 0, 1
ANSWER: A ( -6, -9 )
- The expression a^3+b^3 is equal to
ANSWER: B (a+b)(a^2-ab+b^2)
- The interior angles of a pentagon are: 180 degrees, 118 degrees, 78 degrees, 84 degrees, and x. The value of x is?
- 75 degrees
- 80 degrees
- 120 degrees
- 134 degrees
ANSWER: B (80 degrees)
- Find the value of k which makes the expression y^2+2(k+1)y+k+3 perfect square
- -1, 1
- B.2, -2
- 1, -2
- -1, 2 Npower Recruitment
ANSWER: C (-2 or 1)
- Two brothers, Peter and Paul owned a business in which the ratio of shares is 5:3 respectively. Paul later sold 1/3 of his shares to Peter 15, 000 naira. Find the total value of the business.
- 12000 naira
- 1200 naira
- 120000 naira
- 1200000000 naira
ANSWER: C (120,000 naira)
16 Express, correct to three significant figures, 0.003597.
- Evaluate: (0.064)^-1/3
- Solve: y+1/2 – 2y-1/3 = 4
- y = 19
- y = -19
- y = -29
- y = 29
- Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. However much does he still owe?
- If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water is added to 5gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Mathematics Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB MATHEMATICS PAST QUESTIONS Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jamb Mathematics Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.