JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in PDF Format. Are you an intending Jamb candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in Chemistry in general? and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then we have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Chemistry in PDF Format which will enable you to read and study to pass your examination in flying colors.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on jamb past questions in Chemistry Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Chemistry is the compilation of all the Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Chemistry has given to students seeking admission into its university through the utme mode of entry to answers as part of the requirement for the offer of provisional into various programs of the school and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On chemistry in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This Chemistry past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry Patterned
Normally, the JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exams. Pounds to Naira
Why You Need A Copy of JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry in PDF Download
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. A mixture of iodine and sulphur crystals can be separated by treatment with
A. water of filter off sulphur
B. carbon (1V) sulphide to filter off iodine
C. ethanoic acid to filter off sulphur
D. methanol to filter off iodine
2. Sieving is a technique used to separate mixtures containing solid particles of
A. small sizes
B. large sizes
C. different sizes
D. the same size
3. Which of the compounds is composed of Al, Si, O and H?
A. Epson salt
4. 50cm3 of carbon (11) oxide was exploded with 150cm3 of air containing 20% oxygen by volume, which of the reactants was in excess?
A. Carbon (11) oxide
B. Carbon (1V) oxide
5. How many moles of HCl will be required to react with potassium heptaoxodichromate (V1) to produce 3 moles of chlorine?
6. The ratio of the initial to the final pressure of a given mass of gas is 1:1:5. Calculate the final volume of the gas if the initial volume was 300cm3 at the same temperature.
A. 120 cm3
B. 200 cm3
C. 450 cm3
D. 750 cm3
7. The partial pressure of oxygen in a sample of air is 452mm Hg and the total pressure is 780mmHg. What is the mole fraction of oxygen?
8. The fundamental difference between the three states of matter is the
A. shape of their particles
B. number of particles in each state
C. shape of the container they occupy
D. degree of movement of their particles
9. Which of the following statements is correct about the periodic table?
A. Element in the same period have the same number of valence electrons
B. The valence electrons of the elements in the same period increase progressively across
C. Elements in the same group have the number of electron shells
D. The non-metallic properties of the elements tend to decrease across each period
10. The electron configuration of 22X2+ ion is
A. ls2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d2
B. ls2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d1
C. ls2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6
D. ls2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4p2
11. Which of the following types of bonding does not involve the formation of a new substance?
12. The knowledge of half-life can be used to
A. create an elementJamb form
B. detect an element
C. split an element
D. irradiate an element
13. The shape of CO2H2O and CH4 respectively are
A. bent linear and tetrahedral
B. bent tetrahedral and linear
C. linear bent and tetrahedral
D. tetrahedral, linear and bent.
14. The distance between the nuclei of chlorine atoms in a chlorine molecule is 0.914 nm. The atomic radius of the chlorine atom is
A. 0.097 nm
B. 0.914 nm
C. 2.388 nm
D. 2.388 nm
15. The noble gas, argon, is used for
A. electric are welding
B. welding brass
C. underwater welding
D. steel welding
16. A side effect of soft water is that
A. it gives an offensive taste
B. excess calciums precipitate
C. it attacks lead contained in pipes
D. it encourages the growth of bacteria
17 Water molecules can be ligands especially when they are bonded to.
A. alkaline earth metals
B. alkali metals
C. transition metals
D. group V11 elements
18. The air pollutant unknown in nature is
19. 10dm3 of distilled water used to wash 2.0 g of a precipitate of AgCl. If the solubility product of AgCl is 2.0 x10-10 moldm-6, what quantity of silver was lost in the process?
A. 2.029 x10-3 mol dm-3
B. 1.414 x 10-3 mol dm-3
C. 2.029 x 10-5 mol dm-3
D. 1.414 x 10-5 mol dm-3
20. Hydration of ions in solution is associated with
A. absorption of heat
B. reduction of heatWaec Result
C. conduction of heat
D. liberation of heat
21. In which order are the following salts sensitive to light?
A. Agl ›AgCl ›AgBr
B. AgCl ›Agl ›AgBr
C. AgBr ›AgCl ›AgI
D. AgCl ›AgBr ›AgI
23. Thee pOH of a solution of 0.25 mol dm-3 of hydrochloric acid is
24. For a reaction in equilibrium, the species involved in the equilibrium constant expression are
A. gaseous and solid species
B. liquid and solid species
C. solid and dissolved species
D. gaseous and dissolved species Jamb Result
25. A phenomenon where an element exists in different forms in the same physical state is known as
26. The substance often used for the vulcanization of rubber is
B. hydrogen peroxide
D. tetraoxosulphate (V1) acid
27. A gas that is not associated with global warming is
28. The refreshing and characteristics taste of soda water and other soft drinks is as a result of the presence in them of
B. carbon(11) oxide
29. A form of carbon used for absorbing poisonous gases and purification of noble gases is
A. wood charcoal’
B. animal charcoal
C. carbon fibres
D. carbon black.
30. Synthetic gas is a mixture of
A. CH4 and H2O
B. CH4 and H2
C. CO2 and H2
D. CO and H2
How to Buy
The complete JAMB Past Questions On Chemistry with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Npower Recruitment
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Chemistry Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting. Jamb form
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Waec Result
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.