JSCE Past Questions and Answers in pdf format. The Junior School Certificate Examination (JSCE) is a type of standardized test taken in West African countries, namely: Ghana, Liberia, Gambia, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone. It is administered by WAEC (West African Examination Council) and is usually taken by students who wish to proceed to the senior school certificate (SSCE) class in their country or abroad.
A candidate is expected to sit for a minimum of ten subjects and a maximum of thirteen. A candidate is deemed to have passed the JSCE if he/she has passes in six subjects including English and Mathematics.
Why you need JSCE Past Questions?
You can’t underrate the power of past Questions, with the right Guide and proper preparation you should have straight A’s in your junior waec. Past Questions help you to achieve; Npower Recruitment
- Speed: Regular practice of our JSCE past questions makes you faster on the exam day. It’s no secret that questions on the JSCE for each particular subject are usually similar to questions in previous years since they’re from the same syllabus. JSCE also sometimes repeats questions word-for-word.
- Exposure: Regular practice exposes you to your weaknesses and gives you a chance to better yourself before the exam.
- Decreases chances of anxiety: Regular and efficient practice improves your confidence before the exam.
How is JSCE Past Questions Patterned?
Normally, the JSCE past questions is patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, no theory, and to some subjects, there is the no subjective aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the JSCE past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample Junior WAEC / NECO Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS: Answers are Bold
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f? Jamb form
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
9. One-quarter of y is equal to one and a half. What is the value of y?
A. 12 B. 10 C. 8 D. 6 E. 2
10. Simplify 3a – (9a – 5b).
A. 6a + 5b B. 6a – 5b C. -6a – 5b
D. 5b – 6a E. 12a + 5b
How to Buy
The complete JSCE Past Questions with accurate answers is N1,000 per subject.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for JSCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, JSCE Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here