LASU Registration Procedure for Entrepreneurship Program (stream 2) 2021/2022. The Lagos State University has officially given out the step-by-step procedures on how to register for the Entrepreneurship programme, all interested candidates are hereby expected to complete their registration by checking the procedures given below by the school management. Waec Result
This is to inform all full-time Degree Students that the management has released the procedures for online registration and selection for stream II Entrepreneurship. Jamb form
The steps to follow to register as Full time Degree with Entrepreneurship ( Stream 2) online skills registration and selection for 2020/2021 academic session are as follow: Npower Recruitment
1) visit https://www.lasu.edu.ng LASU Registration Procedure for Entrepreneurship Program
2) Click on student in the top panel
3) Then, on the drop-down, click on ENT programme to access the portal
4) On the portal page, click “Students’ login” to display the login page
5) Students are required to type in their Matriculation number, surname and select their category , (Full-time Degree programme with Entrepreneurship certificate) (stream 2 students) in the designated text box
6) On the Matric no text box, students should type in their Matriculation number
7) On the Surname textbox, students should type in their surname Pounds to Naira
8) On the Student category, students are required to select their category “Full-time Degree programme with Entrepreneurship ( stream 2 students)”
9) On clicking the login button, students are re-directed to the registration page to complete their details
10) On the registration page, students are required to fill in their E-mail Address and other information
11) Click on the submit button Jamb Result
12) From the course registration dashboard, the student is given a list of all courses, he/she can enroll for in the select box
13) On selecting the course of interest, the portal displays the course details (yearly arrangement forv Stream 2 students)
14) Click on the “Enrol Button” to submit the selected course.
NOTE : Students cannot change their Entrepreneurial Course once the course registration is completed. To change course earlier registered, contact email@example.com or Faculty Coordinator with genuine reason to do so.(To know your Coordinator, follow step 1-3 above, click Managements on the top panel)
There are limited slots for all courses. Once the quota is reached, students are advised to choose another course of preference Dollar to Naira Rate
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.