Loyola Past Questions and Answers in pdf format. We have the Loyola Past Questions as a complete guide in preparation for the exams but, maximum preparation is premium before going for any examinations because it is required to get success. That is why we gathered all the questions from past years that will help you to succeed. This past question covers how the examinations is patterned, important topics that do not miss out, and the simplest ways to answer these questions to suit the marking scheme.
The lifetime of serious students depends on the kind of early preparation to study hard, especially on the past questions, we have put all the questions together for your interest, to help you score high on your Exams take free past questions and read to know the patterns of the examinations.
How is Loyola Past Questions Patterned?
Loyola Past Questions is patterned as objectives. We have made it very easy for you. we compiled all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
Why You Need A Copy of Loyola Past Questions
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be losing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
One reason to use past questions is to form an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and the prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
Sample questions for Loyola past questions
Our joy is to see you to your success, eventually, we are not perfect but we have been working towards improving every day and achieving our mission, which includes helping every student that accesses our learning resources and is ready to work hard, excels academically.
Carefully read and take note of the following questions and answers and choose the option that best conveys the meaning of the underlined portion in the following sentence;
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
2. Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
3. There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
4. The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence
5. Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others.
B. actually very stupid in his behavior.
C. annoyingly clever.
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
6. Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest.
B. does not know enough.
C. knows more than he is prepared to say.
D. is not telling the truth.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
7. By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
8. I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
How to Buy
The complete loyola Past Question with accurate answers is N2,000.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Loyola Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Loyola Past Questions and Answers in pdf format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.