NDA Past Questions in PDF Format. Are you intending to enroll at NDA or have you registered already and you are awaiting the NDA screening test? If yes, then we have a perfect guide for this exam which you will need. NDA Past Questions in PDF Format is what we are referring to. With NDA Past Questions in PDF Format, you do not have to worry anymore about how your upcoming NDA examination will look like because the whole picture has been painted in the past question. We are certain about this because of various responses we have gotten from people who have used this past question before.
Nigerian Defence Academy examination is not just an ordinary exam that you can apply the probability logic and achieve the desired success because the truth is, if you do not perform well during the exams, you may not be admitted.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. You need to have a copy of NDA Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download it. Pounds to Naira
What is NDA Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. JAMB Past Questions And Answers Software in PDF Format NDA Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that candidates seeking admission into NDA have been given to answer over the years and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. NDA Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our NDA Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them during and after the exams. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than you expected and get a chance to be offered admission into NDA. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original NDA Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the NDA examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is NDA Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the NDA Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the NDA Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of NDA Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
NDA Past Questions in PDF Sample
1. Onitsha people derived their origin from
2. Which component of blood helps to keep body organs e.g. penis erect?
D. none of the above
3. The concept of utility is highly emphasized in the history of:
C. Demand and supply together
4. Which of these statements is true?
A. A base is always soluble in water
B. Sodium hydroxide is both a base and an alkali
C. Hydrogen is released whenever an acid and metal are mixed
D. A gardener neutralizes an alkaline soil by the addition of lime
5. Denudation refers to
D. All of the above
6. Determine the value of a so that A = 2i+aj+k and B = 4i-2j-2k are perpendicular
7. A body of mass 30g loses 60J of heat energy. If the specific heat capacity of the body is 400Jkg-1, calculate the change in temperature of the body.
8. A parliamentary system of government is characterized by
A. separation of power
B. fusion of power
C. delegated legislation
D. legislative supremacy
9. The criminal was……off by the police
How to Buy
The complete JAMB Past Questions And Answers Software in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NDA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.