Nigeria Police Academy Wudil 9th Regular Course Admission Form 2022. The school management of Nigeria Police Academy as recently released the admission form for interested and suitable candidate who want to gain admission into this institution. For the method of application, submission of application, courses of study and the examination date are available here.
This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 9th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, will commence on Monday 1st August 2022 and end on Monday the 12th September, 2022 . Admission into the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
2. Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: https://admission.polac.edu.ng/ in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of none refundable amount of Five Thousand naira (N5, 000) Only (2000 for POST UTME EXAMINATION IS INCLUDED) through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
This will allow the applicant to fill in the Application form. In addition, Applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their WAEC/NECO result (Only result printed out with WAEC/NECO result PIN/card will be accepted), birth and certificate of origin.
Applicant must print their complete online form, guarantor form and submit same at various designated centre nation wide for automated physical screening exercise.
Again, Candidates must select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
3. Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement slip. Only candidates who meet the cut-off mark will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
4. Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
a. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
- History & International Studies
b. FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
- Biological Sciences
d. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES : BSc in:
- Management Sciences
- Political Science
5. The following are the admission requirements:
a. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
b. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings. All Candidates must also have a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
c. Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
d. SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2017 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SELECTION EXAMINATION DATE, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
6. The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Computer base (CBT) The examination shall comprise of a General Paper (Section A) which is compulsory for all candidates. It will cover areas such as general knowledge and current affairs, English Language and Mathematics. Other sections are to be selected according to candidate’s Faculty of choice.
When it will be conducted will be communicated to you. Only candidates who meet the Academy’s cut-off mark of 180 in UTME and above will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 designated Centres.
The list of Centres is in the Academy Website. Eligible candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and signature.
7. Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board screening and interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
NATURE AND DURATION OF COURSE
8. Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined Academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Any Change(s) as regard to this 9th Regular course Advertisement will be communicated via Academy Website through Academy’s call centre 09166611162
Mr. Charles U. Egwumba
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here