nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng – Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022. The Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission recruitment form is out. You can apply for the ongoing recruitment at the official Nigerian airforce dssc recruitment 2022 portal. In this article, we will show you the available positions, steps to apply and tips to get the job.
About Nigerian Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force, is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest Airforce in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
About Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022
About Nigerian air force recruitment DSSC – The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. The training period for this type of commission is usually 6–months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets are the commissioned officers only for graduates.
The NAF DSS recruitment 2022 is a nationwide massive intake for both graduates and postgraduate applicants. Over 20 positions with multiple intakes available.
Don’t miss: Nigerian Army Recruitment Training Pictures
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Positions and Requirements
The NAF invites applications from qualified candidates for training as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets in the following capacities below:
1. Aircraft Engineer
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
2. Armament Technologist
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Rocket Science or HND / B.Sc. Explosive Chemistry.
3. Operations Officer
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Statistics or Data Analyst.
4. Communication, Information and Space Technologist
- Candidates should possess a BSc / MSc / M.Eng / B.Eng / HND in Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD
- B.Sc in Remote Sensing, PGD / B.Sc in Geographic Information System, PGD /LB.Sc. in Rockery, PGD / B.Sc in Astronomy, PGD / B.Sc in Space Engineering, BSc in Geography, Bsc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics.
5. Logistics Officer
- B.Sc /_HND in Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Possession of professional certifications such as CIPSM and CILT is required. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
6. Works and Services Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor or Urban and Regional Planning.
7. Air Intelligence Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography, Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical Hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robitic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
8. Administrative Officer
- B.Sc in Physical and Health Education, B.Sc/HND in Hotel Management, B.Sc/HND in Hospitality Management, BSc/HND in Food Science Technology.
9. Air Provost
- B.Sc in Sociology, Crimonology, Psychology or LLB, BL. qualification
10. Public Relation Officer
- B.A / B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication, Journalism or Public Relations. npower recruitment
11. Legal Officer
- Candidates should possess LLB or BL qualification.
12. Education Officer
- Candidates should possess B.A (Ed) in Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Edd)/B.Ed in Computer Education / Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed in Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) in Technical Education, B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed in Mathematics, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed in English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed in Business Studies.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / B.A / HND in Theology Chaplain.
- Candidates should possess a B.A in Islamic Studies or Arabic Language and Literature.
15. Music Officer
- Candidates should possess a B.A in Music / HND in Music Technology.
16. Personnel Services
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Public Administration or Statistics.
17. Medical Officer
- MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Medical Officer
- Consultant – General Surgeon
- Consultant – Oncologist
- Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Radiologist
- Consultant – Endocrinologist
- Consultant – Anesthetist
- Consultant – Internal Medicine
- Consultant – Ophthalmologist
- Consultant – ENT frsc recruitment
- Consultant – Neurologist
- Consultant – Nephrologist
- Consultant – Urologist
- Consultant – Dental
- Consultant – Family Medicine
18. Professional – Allied to Medicine
Must have specialist’s qualifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
- Radiographer: Bsc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess eith a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
- Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be fully registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health or Public Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B.Physiotherapy or BMR (Bacher of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- 19. Nurse
Candidates should possess B.Sc / RN and RM (Double Qualification). Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council. Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
- Oncology Nurse
- Dental Nurse
- Pediatric Nurse
- Anesthetic Nurse
- Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Trauma Nurse fcsc recruitment
- Disaster Nurse
- Peri-Operative Nurse
- Burns and Plastic Nurse
- Ortopedic Nurse
- Ophthalmic Nurse
- Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
20. Museum and Archives Officer
- Candidates should possess BA in History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.
Read more about the Nigerian Airforce DSSC rank and symbols.
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Requirements
These are the Nigerian Airforce dssc requirements 2022.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC. NAF DSSC Recruitment
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single. jamb result
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
Documents needed for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2022
These are the documents needed for the Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise.
The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment 2022 – Application Instructions:
nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng – How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
See the step-by-step guide to apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment below;
- The Application ID would be assigned to you at the end of the application process and it is important you take note of it.
- You have to print out a copy of each of the following documents that would be made available to you at the end of your application to be considered as a fully completed application:
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Attestation slip. Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
- Parent/Guardian consent slip
Nigerian Air Force DSS List of Successful Candidates: Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
That is it on the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment process. Hope it was helpful to you. Remember, Recruitment/Enlistment into the NAF is FREE and is done through this site. Click “OK” to continue.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.