Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science: Are you studying a management science course at the National Open University of Nigeria? if yes, we bring you the NOUN Past Questions and Answers For Management Science. This write-up will explain the essence of getting the past question, how to get it or download with the aid of a smartphone.
What is Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science:
This comprises all the past questions that have been given to management sciences students from the inception of the national open university of Nigeria and their correct answers. In order words, these are past questions and answers made available to students of management sciences to answer during the examination as part of the fulfillment of their requirement for the award of degree in their field of study, which has now been made available to those who are interested in getting it to know how the exams is being presented.
How is Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science patterned?
You may like to know how the past questions and answers is patterned, we can boldly tell you that our Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science is patterned in a simplified manner to give you the best. It contains Questions and the correct answers are indicated in the question to aid your reading. therefore, you do not have to worry about having to sort out the correct answer by yourself, because it has already been provided. All you need to do is get Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science, take quality time to study it and do well in your examination.
Also, our past question is presented in soft copy, that is PDF, and it is often sent through Email or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NOUN Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why do you need Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science:
You need to get this past question for many reasons, past questions and answers have helped many of your colleagues who may not have had hopes of doing excellently as they performed during the examination to do well. On this note, it is important to get the past question and answers because it will help you to prepare well for the exams and get what you want out of it.
Another benefit of getting this past question which still boils down to getting a good result is that the past question will give you a clue on how the past questions were patterned, the language and study used in setting the examination and help expose you to the kind of questions you should expect during the examination.
You do not have to write the examination two times due to failure at the first attempt.
NOUN Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Which of the following represents an aromatic compound
(a ) CoH5oH
- A compound contains 31.91% potassium, 28.93A chlorine and the rest oxygen. What is ‘tie chemical formula of the compound? 25cm of o.2moldm’3 solution of Na2CO3 requires 20ciii3 of a solution of HC1 for neutralization. The concentration of the CR1 solution is
- a) 0.Smoldm3
(d) 0.4moldm3Waec Result
- A gas X diffuses twice as fast as gas y under the same conditions. If the relative molecular mass of x is 28, calculate the relative molecular mass of y.
- Which of the following ion is acidic?
- In the electrolysis of a concentrated solution of sodium chloride at the cathode and the anode respectively?
(a) Na4 and Cl’
(b) Na4 and 0HJamb form
(c) H4 and 0H
(d) W and Ci
- A given volume of methane diffuses in 20s. how long will take the same volume of sulphur (iv) oxide to diffuse under the same conditions? What volume of 0.5moldm’3 HS04 will exactly neutralize 20cm3 of 0.lmoldm’3 Na OH solution?
- What is the correct IUPAC name for NO2?
(a) dioxonitrate (iv) ion
(b) trioxonitrate (iv) ion
(c) trioxonitrate (iii) ion
(d) dioxonitrate (iii) ion
- The pressure of 100cm3 of oxygen at 35°C is 75OmmHg. what i1l be the volume of the gas if the pressure is reduced to l00mmHg without changing the temperature
- Which of the following is not an outcome of cession:
(a) There. is progressive change in species structure, organic matter and energy flow
(b) There are fewer dominant species in stages of succession
(c) There is no dynamic equilibrium between the community and habitat in the climax stage.
- The statement that the environment determines which organism survives to reproduce.
(a) explains the theory of acquired characters
(b) support Jean Lamarck’s theory of use and disuse
(c) Supports the idea of ‘Survival of the fittest (d) implies% that organisms modify it r environment in order to survive
Download free Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science
Yes, you can get free Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NOUN past questions from us.Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science
The NOUN past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions. Pounds to Naira
How to Buy
The complete Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. recruitment
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Noun Past Questions and Answers For Management Science, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.