Have you been sent to a state you do not like, or wish to go for NYSC? Then applying for NYSC relocation is the right step to take. Every corps member is given an opportunity to relocate from their deployed state, however the request must be based on health, security or marital reasons. If your request does not meet the requirements, then your NYSC relocation request will not be approved. Have you already applied for the NYSC relocation? Then you need to check the status of your redeployment online. Don’t know how? No need to worry, I’ll teach you how to do it in this post.Information Guide Nigeria
Read Also: How to Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp
After confirming your relocation request, you are expected to print your NYSC relocation or redeployment letter online. See complete details on how to print the NYSC relocation letter in this post.Things to buy for office desk
Read Also: How to Revalidate on NYSC Portal
What is NYSC Relocation?
The NYSC Relocation or Redeployment is the changing of a corps member state of service. If a corps member is initially deployed to Borno state, with the help of the NYSC relocation the corps member can relocate to another state like Osun state and serve there. The NYSC redeployment gives you the opportunity to relocate to another state even after been deployed already. However, before you can apply for the NYSC relocation or redeployment, you will need to explain the reason for the request. The NYSC board usually accept relocation requests from corpers on grounds of health, marital, or security issues.JAMB Result
Read Also: How to Recover NYSC Login Password
How to check your NYSC Relocation Status
To check your NYSC relocation status online, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the official NYSC portal via https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Enter your email address and password to login to your NYSC dashboard
- On the portal, scroll to “Relocation” and click on itPrint NYSC Relocation Letter
- After clicking on the relocation icon, your relocation application status will be displayed on the screen.
- If your relocation request has not been approved, you’ll see a “Pending” notification
- If your relocation request has been approved, you’ll see “Congratulations! Your application has been approved”
Note: You will be required to pay the sum of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) to see the state you have been relocated to.
Read Also: How to Get NYSC ID Card
How to Print your NYSC Redeployment Letter Online
Once your application for Redeployment has been approved, you are expected to print out your redeployment letter online. To do so, follow the procedures below:JAMB Form
- Visit the NYSC official portal via https://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Enter your NYSC email address and password to login to the portalWAEC Result
- Click on “Manage Relocation” link on the portal
- You will be required to make payment for the procedure. After successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portalThings to buy for restaurant
- Make sure you print out your payment receipt.
- After successful payment, an option to print the Redeployment letter will be made available.
- Make a colored printout of your NYSC redeployment letterNpower Recruitment
- Now head to your new state of deployment with the redeployment letter.
If you face any difficulty while printing your NYSC relocation letter kindly drop a message for us with an explanation of the kind of difficulty you are facing. If you also need further guidance on any thing relating to the NYSC program, you can count on us to help you out. If you’ve gained a lot from this article, kindly tap on the share icon below to share this post with your friends and loved ones.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [[email protected]] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!