Hey there! Are you in Lagos or its environs?. Do you have a passion to impart in the life of younger ones?. Then this article is meant to give you a lead on Tescomjobs as it comes with juicy packages. The Lagos State Teachers recruitment form is available on the tescomjobs.lagos state.gov.ng portal.
The Local State Government is in need of teachers who are competent and have the necessary requirement to teach students in these fast-evolving times of the 21st century.
Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng seeks to employ teachers with the necessary qualifications, and deploy them to the Lagos state post-primary teaching service. tescomjobs.lagos state.gov.ng
To fill in for an application, the site is Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng,
In the official portal interested applicants should give an avenue where teachers can sign-up before applying for the jobs from the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission through Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng.
The Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Portal
The form for application by the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission is absolutely free and the official website to log into is Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng.
Requirements for recruitment
Applicants who are interested in getting into the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission will have to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants are to possess Nigeria Certificate in Education.(NCE)
- Intending teachers are to be holders of Bachelor of Education or its equivalent (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in the required disciplines.
- Intending teachers are to be holders of Bachelor of Science and Arts (B.Sc, B.A) Having a PGD would also be a plus in the required disciplines.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC),./Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) in required disciplines
HOW TO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON TESCOMJOBS.LAGOSSTATE.GOV.NG PORTAL?
- When registering you have to give a username and password which would be used in subsequent entries:.
- Sign in and fill the application form with your personal information.
- Go through all the pieces of information you have supplied and correct your mistakes.
- Make sure you do not apply twice as this will make your application null.
- It is advisable you do not procrastinate your registration to the closing date.
- Remember that the application is free and no one should get money from you on the grounds of the application form. jamb result
APPLY CAREFULLY WITHOUT MISTAKES
There are many people out there with the perfect requirement and qualifications but were not given the job because of numerous mistakes and all. That is why you must take a step at a time to avoid mistakes.
These are the following mistakes that should not be taken for granted:
- The application is free. Do not pay any fee to anybody for the applications
- Carefully go through your application again before you submit it.
- Do not make multiple applications, because they will not be accepted
- You are required to apply for just a position and not several positions, if done so, it will be disqualified
- Always get updated to know what’s next!
- Have all the requirements.
THE LAST STAGE: SHORTLISTED
The stage where you’ve been shortlisted means you presented all the required qualifications, applied without any mistakes, and when you finally have been shortlisted. The interview stage is the final stage. This stage will determine whether you fit in for the job or not.
The employer determines how the interview will be. He/she might want the interview to be in person i.e. having the interview with the applicant in person. We cannot call the applicant employee yet because he/she has not been accepted yet. This stage will determine whether he should be accepted or not as stated earlier.
However, to pass this interview stage, you must be prepared. You can follow this preparation:
- Make sure you know all the information regarding where you will be employed.
- Do some practice on how you will face the interviewer. If it is a practices-face interview, you in front of a mirror and practices your communication skill. If it is a telephonic way then you should try and call a friend to test how the network works. Also, make sure you choose a bright corner for your interview
- Don’t forget to dress well in either a telephonic interview or a personal interview.
- If an offer letter is sent to you, you shouldn’t forget to accept it. You might get too excited after being shortlisted.
- Have a reasonable vision of why you should be the best for the position.
- Read through your application well before proceeding
- During the interview, wear a smiling face
- Be more interactive and jovial
- Be confident and bold
- Listen to teach questions attentively before answering any.
With all this information, you should be sure and confident that the job is yours. But make sure you fit in for all requirements.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been successfully shortlisted, then of a fact you are close to your destination, just a few hurdles and you will be confirmed as a teacher under the payroll of the Lagos state government.
This may be through face-to-face meetings, through zoom, or telephone calls this depends on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Make sure you get information on the Tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng.
- Try to apply for the best position you and your qualification fits.
- Try to do away with the anxiety and pressure during the interview, be interactive.
- Try to practise and quiz yourselves with friends, if possible rehearse your you_meeting.
- Be bold to ask questions on details you do not understand during the interview and overall trust God.
Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Test
The Lagos state teachers service organize a test to screen applicants in a bid to get the best in the recruitment process. Dollar to Naira
- The Exams are to be written in a Computer Based Test system so there is a need to get acquainted with the computer and its_operations.
- Students will be tested based on the following subject or areas verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical reason, human resources, business, number series, grammatical expression.
- The duration of the program is meant to be one hour with a total of 100 questions being set.
- There is no back button on the exam’s dashboard so you cant go back to previous questions you answered to correct.
I’m sure you like the opportunity the State Government and Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is offering. You can also do well by taking the opportunity and apply. You might be lucky!
I’m glad this information is of use to you. You can share your friends who you think might be interested too. Don’t forget to visit www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to get more information.
That is in how to apply for the Lagos State teacher’s recruitment on the tescomjobs.lagos state.gov.ng portal. If you have any question that disturbs you and you will want our up-to-date answers kindly submit the questions in the comment box below.
Check and confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.