Toefl Past Questions and Answers Pdf. Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Dollar to Naira Rate
The Test of English as a Foreign Language TOEFL is a standard test and its result is generally accepted by many English-speaking universities around the world. if you do not prepare well for this test, you may not be able to get the required scores to qualify you for admission into foreign universities.
Even the TOEFL study and training centers use the past questions to train. There may be no need to enrol for extra classes if you cannot afford it because getting the TOEFL past question and answers will guarantee your good performance in the test if you study hard.
We only sell original TOEFL Past Questions And Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the TOEFL Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need A Copy Of TOEFL Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
How to Buy TOEFL Past Questions
The complete Toefl Past Questions and Answers Pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Npower Recruitment
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.TOEFL Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
Download free TOEFL Past Questions And Answers PDF
Yes, you can get free TOEFL Past Questions And Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year TOEFL past questions from us.
The TOEFL past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions. Waec Result
TOEFL Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original TOEFL Past Questions And Answers, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Structure and Grammar — Part II
In the Sentence Completion questions, one or more words are left out of each sentence. Under each sentence, you will see four words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that completes the sentence correctly.
- Juan quietly watches the bird _____ perches on his windowsill so he won’t scare it away.
- Walking along the side of the road, ______.
(A) the car nearly hit me as it went by
(B) I was nearly hit by a car as it went by
(C) the car, which nearly hit me, went by
(D) it was the car that nearly hit me as it went by me
Structure and Grammar — Part I
For the Error Identification questions, each sentence contains four underlined words or phrases. Select the one word or phrase that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct.
- Last night, the director[A] finally wins[B] the award, after being nominated[C] more than[D] five times.
(C) being nominated
(D) more than Pounds to Naira
- Despite[A] Ed’s threats of punishments[B], none of his sons were[C] willing to help [D] him mow the lawn.
(D) to help
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete WAEC TOEFL Past Questions And Answers now. See the payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for TOEFL Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, TOEFL Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here