Trcn Pqe Past Questions. Teachers seeking to enroll for the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE), are to complete the registration forms obtainable from State offices nationwide. In other to be successful, you will need to have a copy of the Trcn Pqe Past Questions. This will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out.
The TRCN Professional Qualifying Examination is conducted to officially award teachers’ certificates to those who merit. With the aid of the TRCN your work will be less stressful. you do not need to attend extramural class if you cannot afford it. Just get the past question and answers and study it carefully and you will soon be handed the professional teacher’s certificate.
We only sell original Trcn Pqe Past Questions. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the Trcn Pqe Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need A Copy Of Trcn Pqe Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Trcn Pqe Past Questions in PDF Format
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Trcn Pqe Past Questions PDF
Yes, you can get free Trcn Pqe Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic past question, we can send you a link to download one-year Trcn Pqe Past Questions from us.
The Trcn Pqe Past Questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions. Waec Result
Trcn Pqe Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Trcn Pqe Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Pioneers of comparative education exclude the following
A.) John Griscom
B.) Victor Cousin
C.) Austin Saunders
D.) Horrace Mann
- The application of philosophical approach to comparative education is associated with
A.) Julius Nyerere
B.) Rasmos Sergius Hassan
C.) Serguis Hassan
- Which of the following computer networks does not use the global system?
- Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except Npower Recruitment
A.) liberal knowledge
B.) subject knowledge
C.) scientific knowledge
D.) professional knowledge
- The import of research in special need education excludes to—
A.) Evaluate authenticity of concepts in the field.
B.) Assess effects of beliefs and decisions
C.) Assess effectiveness of programme
D.) Contribute theories in the field
- Environment of effective classroom interaction is
- Which of the theories most emphasize the teachers role
D.) Instructional Theory
- In the library, the call number is critical to
- Key component of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
A.) Nomenclature Dollar to Naira Rate
B.) Intellectual Function
C.) Systems Support
D.) Adaptive Behavior
- In English writing, replacing “and” with “&” is called
B.) Short form
- A test whose expected learning outcome is limited to WAEC curriculum is called
A.) Achievement test
B.) Norm referenced test
C.) Standard test
D.) Teacher made test
- Which of these is charged with the responsibility for ensuring quality supervision in education?
(a) Federal Inspectorate Service
(d) Ministry of Education
- The Nigeria 6-3-3-4 educational system was adopted from—-
- The Universal Basis Education (UBE) was established in what year
- The TRCN teaching license is usually renewed at what interval
(a) Four years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
- What does the Acronym “AFTRA” stand for?
(a) African forum of Teachers Registration Authority
(b) Africa Forum of Teaching Regulatory Authorities
(c) African forum of Teaching Regulating Authorities
(d) Africa Front for Teaching Regulation in Africa
- The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to
- Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
- Curriculum design differ primary in
- Teaching and learning outcome
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
- Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
- It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
- Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
How to Buy Trcn Pqe Past Questions
The complete Trcn Pqe Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment. Jamb form
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN PQE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Trcn Pqe Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting. Jamb Result
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Pounds to Naira
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here