UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. The management of the University of Abuja wishes to inform the entire public and all the candidates interested in getting admission into the school, that UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission form 2021/2022 is out. All entry requirements, application fees/deadline and how to apply has been provided below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN PARAMEDICS TECHNOLOGY programme in the Centre for Paramedics and Emergency Health service University of Abuja for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Jamb Result
The programme aims at producing manpower in Paramedics technology that can apply care concepts and operate efficiently under supervision in the pre-hospital care for Medical Emergency and Trauma
Applicants seeking Admission into the ND Paramedics Technology programme must fulfill the following entry requirements;
1. Possess 5(Five) Credit passes in WAEC, NECO, SSCE or GCE Olevel with the following subject combinations
English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences chemistry and Physics at not more than two 2 sittings
2. Must not be less than 16years
3. Must be physically fit and able to life weight
4. Must be free from uncontrolled Diabetes, hypertension, Epilepsy and Tuberculosis
5. Must have current immunization for Hepatitis B Titanus and Meningitis
6. Must be free from drugs and other substance abuse Npower Recruitment
7. Must not have a criminal record
8. Should have a verifiable residential address
1. The ND Paramedics Technology programme is non- terminal and it is structured to last for four (4) semesters of classroom, Laboratory and clinical field work activities.
2. The programme consists of four (4) main components
(I) General studies Courses UNIABUJA Diploma in Paramedics Technology Admission Form
(ii) Foundation courses
(iii) Professional courses
(iv) Students projects
3. A one (1) year Hospital/Clinical Attachment is compulsory before progression into the HND programme
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal Home page, Click on New Application? Click here to apply
- On the left hand menu under Apply Now, select Paramedics and Emergency Health
- Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
A non-refundable fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only payable on the application portal
Application portal opens on Monday 6th September 2021 and close on Sunday 31st October 2021.
Mai. Yahya I Mohammed
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.