WAEC GCE (1st Series) Registration Deadline 2022. If you are among the candidates interested in registering for WAEC Gce examination this year and you have not registered yet, then this information is for you. This is to inform you that West African Examination Council has issued a deadline for the registration of candidates who will be participating in the examination this year. Interested applicants should see details of the registration and the deadline below. Npower Recruitment
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced registration for the 1st series of the 2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for Private Candidates (WAEC GCE). The registration period is from December 20th to January 21st, 2022. The registration fee is Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only. Each Candidate is expected to have a National Identification Number for the Registration exercise. Read full details below; Dollar to Naira Rate
WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2022 -First series would be an urban-based examination. It is intended to help candidates who have deficiencies in their WASSCE results, bridge the gap. Nineteen )19) subjects would be available for the examination. Prospective candidates are advised to visit the Council’s Corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN)
Each Candidate is expected to have a National Identification Number for the Registration exercise.
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAMINATION:
Registration for WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2022-First Series will be online. After the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
Candidates are also informed that all WAEC Past Questions, both objective and theory, together with their solutions and answers, are now available online. You no longer need to carry multiple past questions or books to excel in your coming exams. We now have both Objective & Theory questions and answers for all previous years, which will definitely help you in your coming exams. Feel free to get, and use this facility at this link; https://infoguidenigeria.com/free-waec-past-questions-and-answers-pdf-format/
The normal registration period is from Monday December 20th, 2021 to Friday January 21st, 2022
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and information VCD:
- -Access Bank Plc
- -Ecobank Plc
- -Fidelity Bank Plc
- -First Bank of Nig
- -First City Monument Bank Plc
- -Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- -Heritage Bank Plc
- -Jaiz Bank
- -Polaris Bank Ltd
- -Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- -Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- -Sterling Bank Plc
- -Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- -United Bank for Africa Plc
- -Unity Bank Plc
- -WEMA Bank Plc
- -Zenith Bank Plc
In addition, Candidates will be requested to pay five hundred naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents WAEC GCE (1st Series) Registration Deadline
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidate” fee is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their Impairments e.g Visual, Low vision, Spastic, Speech, Hard to hear, etc
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice, as Evidence of successful registration, which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Admission Notice. The acceptable fingerprint Scanner is UareU digitalPersona fingerprint device.
- -Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination -Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable
- -Candidates should continue to check the website for the examination Timetable
- -Entries must be uploaded with passport photographs captured with digital camera. The specification of the digital camera should be Microsoft HD 3000. The passport photographs must be of good quality BLACK & WHITE OR COLOUR (JPEG File only, 275 by 314 pixels with 72 dbi resolution) and with a CONTRASTING BACKGROUND. There must be no obstructive items. Please note that the submission of a defaced or poor quality photography by a candidate would automatically invalidate the entry of the candidate. For further details, visit www.waecnigeria.org
- -Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN Pounds to Naira
- -Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls
- -The entire result of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled -Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall
- -Any Candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or any other electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled
- –Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidate’s particulars. Request for amendments will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration.
- -Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Admission Notice
- -Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted
- -Candidates must ensure they provide valid email and telephone number(s) during registration
- -All Candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations Jamb Result
PATRICK E. AREGHAN
HEAD OF NATIONAL OFFICE
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here