WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format. Are you an intending WAEC candidate and you are wondering how you will make it in Mathematics in general? and you would love to participate in this year’s admission processes of the institution in order to gain admission to study your chosen course? if yes, then you do not have to worry anymore because we have the solution. We have a proposal that would suit your ambition in this regard. We bring you the WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format which will help you to achieve the dream of passing WAEC examination excellently so you can proceed to the university to study this year.
How did we come about this? it is not a new thing that mathematics is one of the most important subjects studied in schools and a minimum of credit pass in mathematics is what is needed as part of the entry qualifications of any university in recent times. Therefore, failure in WAEC mathematics exams should not be condoned that is why we have put up this amazing aid to help you get it at once in the exams.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC Mathematics Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. WAEC Past Question in PDF Format is the compilation of all the WAEC Past Question that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, jamb mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC Past Question in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the WAEC exams and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Patterned
Normally, the WAEC Past Question in PDF Format is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC Past Question in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
If you would not like to be disappointed during the waec examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the waec Mathematics past question from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. Simplify: √108 108 +√125125 - √75.75.
(a) √33 + 5√555
(b). 6√36√3 - 5√555
(c) 6√36√3 + √22
(d). 6√36√3 - √22
2. Evaluate: (64^1/2+ 125^1/3)64^1/2+ 125^1/3
3. Given that y varies inversely as the square of x. if x=3 when y=100, find the equation connecting x and y
(d) y = 900×2
4. Find the value of x for which 32four = 22 base x
5. Simplify: 2 whole number1/4 x 3 whole number1/2 ÷4 whole number3/8
(b) 1 whole number1/5
(c) 1 whole number 1/4
(d) 1 whole number 4/5
6. There are 250 boys and 150 girls in a school. If 60% of the boys and 40% of the girls play football. What percentage of the school play football? Jamb Result
7. If log10 (6 x−4) x-4) – log10 2=1, solve for xx
8. If F = 9C/5+ 32, find C when F = 98.6
9. If y ÷ 2 x = 4 and y−3x=−1, find the value of (x+y)
10. If x:y:z=2:3:4, Evaluate 9x+3y/6z−2y
(a)1 whole number1/2
(c) 2 whole number1/2
11. Simplify: 2−18m^2/1+3m
12. A curve is such that when y = 0, x = -2 or x=3. Find the equation for the curve.
(a). y= x^2-5 x -6
(b). y= x^2+5x−6
(c) y= x2+x−6
(d) y=x^2- x-6
13. The volume of a cylindrical tank, 10m high is 385m3. Find the diameter of the tank. Take π=22/7
(a). 14 m
(b). 10 m
(c). 7 m
(d). 5 m
14. The surface of a sphere is 7927cm27927cm2. Find correct to the nearest whole number, its volume. Take [π=22/7]
15. A piece of thread of length 21.4cm is used to form a sector of a circle of radius 4.2cm on a piece of cloth. Calculate, correct to the nearest degree, the angle of the sector. Take π=22/7
In the diagram which of the following ratios is equal to ∣PN∣ / ∣PQ∣
(a) ∣PN∣/ ∣PR∣
(d) ∣PR/ ∣PQ∣
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions And Answers On English with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Npower Recruitment
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here