Abu Zaria Post UTME past questions pdf. The Abu Zaria Post UTME past questions pdf. Abu Zaria actually started their Post UTME screening exercise a few years ago. The school is one of the top-ranking institutions in Nigerian and that is the reason for their low acceptance rate. Npower Recruitment
The school selects the best brains and that is why every aspiring student is encouraged to put in a lot of effort in preparations for the institution’s Post Utme screening exercise. Waec Result
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Abu Zaria is a highly selective institution. Hence, only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the Admission list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into Abu Zaria is secured. You still have the Post UTME exam to write. Jamb form
Why You Need Abu Zaria Post UTME Past Questions
It won’t be wise to stop studying until the Post UTME forms are released and the date to your Post UTME exams is getting closer. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question. This is to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations. Reasons, why you need past questions, are stated below;
- Firstly, Having access to prior questions and answers will put you ahead of others who have not yet received the booklet.
- Similarly, You’ll become familiar with the types of tests that are given.
- Furthermore, some of these questions come up again and again. As a result, it gives you the right clues for the solutions.
- It assists you in preparing by allowing you to answer pre-determined questions and score yourself.
- Also you’ll also learn about scoring systems so you’ll be able to score yourself. Jamb Result
How is Abu Zaria Past Questions Patterned?
Normally, the Abu Zaria past questions is patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, no theory, and to some subjects, there is the no subjective aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the post utme past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
The use of calculators and/or similar electronic devices is NOT allowed
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
(A) give away
(B) give out
(C) give in
(D) give up. Pounds to Naira
2. The discussion became animated.
(C) intellectual Npower Recruitment
3. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town
(A) watch for
(D) take care of
4. Finally, I assured him that I would not go back on my word.
(A) return to a place
(B) return to a certain word when reading
(C) re-use my word
(D) fail to keep my promise
5. The speaker took his audience down memory lane before he went to the topic of his lecture.
(A) took his audience on a journey through a street called Memory Lane
(B) recalled events from the past Dollar to Naira Rate
(C) told a tale about a place called Memory Lane
(D) gave an outline of his lecture
How to Buy
The complete Abu Zaria Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for Abu Zaria Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Abu Zaria Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!