Agencies That Promote Citizenship Education
1. Administrative Staff College of Nigeria
2. Education Resource Center
3. National Youth Service Corps NYSC
The National Youth Service Corp NYSC is among the Nigerian schemes, which was specifically designed for youths, who graduated from the tertiary institutions, such as the universities and polytechnics for the purpose of serving their fatherland after graduation.
One of the purposes of creating the scheme was primarily to help promote citizenship education among the youths. The scheme was to also impart the Nigerian youths with that spirit of selfless service as graduates to the Nigerian community.
The scheme also emphasizes the spirit of oneness and the spirit of brotherhood of all the Nigerian youths, cultural or social background notwithstanding.
4. Nigerian Educational Research And Development Council
5. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
6. Universal Basic Education Commission
7. Tertiary Education Trust Fund
8. Center For Distant Learning And Continuing Education CDLCE
9. Federal Inspectorate of Education
10. National Commission For Mass Literacy, Adult And Non-Formal Education
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria