Windows relatively consume data more than smartphones. Making use of the internet on both windows and smartphones devices can be seen to be quite different which is always followed by different experiences.
But then, making use of Windows devices to browse the internet cannot be ruled out owing to the fact, windows devices give a better experience to the users when browsing.
Am sure you can relate well to how useful windows devices such as Laptops and others are useful to us in this generation in getting things done quickly. More so, this can never be left aside when talking about browsing. Data Saving Browser
Although, windows devices consume much more data when browsing on the web(because each website aims to provide full functionality on their Windows version) but your browser can save you the data stress. Currently, we now have browsers that offer their users’ data-saving features.
Through this article, you will be able to know how you can conserve your data when browsing through your Windows browser. Information Guides Nigeria
Best Windows web Browsers
Getting to know the best data-saving browser for your Windows devices is cool, likewise, getting to know the best Windows web browser will help you in deciding your choice concerning your default web browser. How to check data usage on android
The following are the best windows web browsers with their different features.
The following are the features of Mozilla Firefox;
- Menu or toolbar Customization.
- Experience fast and free Browsing.
- Access to search everything with a unified search bar.
- Dark mode can be enabled. How to fix Mobile Data not working
The following are the features of Google Chrome;
- Experience fast browsing.
- Download to view offline is available.
- Contains a voice search option.
- It translates text on the screen.
- It gives Privacy. Npower recruitment
The following are the features of Microsoft Edge;
- Allows customizing with your favorite extensions.
- It gives Privacy.
- Safe Browsing
- Blocks Tracking
- Coupons dealing is made available. dollar to naira rate
The following are the features of Apple Safari;
- It supports HTML 5
- It gives Safari Extensions
- It provides Powerful privacy protections
- Users can customize the start page
- It is Less power-consuming
- It is Best-in-class browsing
The following are the features of Opera;
- Speed dial feature
- Blocks Pop up
- It Sync data
- Private browsing is available
- It has a Built-in screenshot tool
- It has Built-in ad blockers
- It blocks Trackers
- Image mark-up tool is available
- It can Re-open recently closed pages WAEC result
The following are the features of Brave;
- It gives basic attention token
- It offers Brave rewards
- Fast speed is available
- It Secures browsing
- Users can earn tokens for browsing
- It navigates integration with peer-to-peer networking protocol
The following are the features of Vivaldi;
- It offers groups tabs in a stack
- It has a built-in ad and tracker blocker
- Users can custom keyboard shortcuts for everything
- Users can add any website as a web panel
- It has multiple colored themes to pick from
- It contains Notes
- Screen capture can be done
- It has the most informative browsing history JAMB form
The following are the features of DuckDuckGo;
- It can be used to do Calculations
- It shows flight information
- It has a currency conversion feature
- It can shorten and expand links
- It has a quick stopwatch
- it has access to weather websites
- it contains Calendar
- it can be used for Loan calculator
- it shows Blood type compatibility
The following are the features of Chromium;
- It has the auto-update capability
- It has API keys for some Google services
- It can Sync between devices
- It does not collect any of your information and delivers it to Google\
The following are the features of Epic;
- It blocks privacy leaks
- It comes with VPN servers
- It constantly works in the incognito mode
- It maintains backups of certain data
How to make your Computer’s Browser use Less Data
Sure you are glad by now to know the best browsers that can work with your Windows devices with ease. The lists above give you access to know the various features which distinguish each browser from the other.
Right now, you are about to know how you can reduce the data consumption of your Windows devices by having a proper setting in your browser.
Adhere to the following tips and you will have experience data-saving browsing on your Window device.
Disables Images or Media
Attachments like images and any other media consume a lot of data when browsing. One of the ways to have data-saving browsing is to block or disable images or media on extensions that are made available by the Browser. JAMB Result
Ads appear when browsing in some sites and this is because the website owner makes revenue through the ads. The Ads are not always owned by the owner of the website but it is third-party’s advertisements. The Ads always come in form of an image, gif animation, and sometimes video and this always causes the website to consume much more data by loading the Ads.
This most times also affect the speed of the browser to load the websites. Therefore, there are Ad-Blockers in major browsers. All a user is expected to do is to switch the Ad-blocker on that is made available on the extension store.
The Ad-Blockers stop the Ads created by the third-party when loading the page and this leads to a faster browsing experience.
To save more data, these elements can be disabled or blocked through extensions of the browsers.
Disable Automatic Browser Updates
One of the useful tips to save data on a browser is to disable or block automatic updates of the browser. Windows users will save a significant amount of data if these tips are adhered to.
This is a cool experience to know how your Window devices can give you a better experience when browsing.
Let us explore browsers that can save your Windows device’s data while browsing.
Best Data Saving for Windows
The lists of the browsers are as follow:
- UR Browser
- UC Browser
- Yandex Browser
You stand to experience good-time browsing when using the above browsers. They bring conservation to your data and you can experience really good internet browsing.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.