It’s quite surprising that most Airtel subscribers do not know how to check Airtel data balance maybe because they don’t know the benefit they will derive from checking their data balance regularly (maybe they might be buoyant not to check).
But for those who are willing and ready to learn how to check Airtel data balance, these article will guide you on how to check your data balance.
The information that can be derived from checking your Airtel data balance includes the following:
- Your active and current data plan balance
- The expiry data of your data plan balance
- The promo offered by Airtel
You might get to know some amazing Airtel data promo that is available when you subscribe and it can be gotten from how to check Airtel data balance.
This plan will help you monitor which app or which device consumes your data most and also aid in tracking your data usage daily. These will help you learn how to optimize your data and how you can be more productive.
It is also very important to check your Airtel data balance because it prevents you from going beyond your current billing plan. If you want to check your current mobile data usage, there are lots of relevant USSD codes and lots of Apps you can download that will enable you view your data usage.
Hope you’re excited of the usefulness that you can derive of knowing your Airtel data balance. In this article we will show you how to check your data balance without much sweat and stress and how to get quick response and the information you’ve always wanted from Airtel.
6 Ways to check airtel data balance and usage
In these article we will show you how to check your Airtel data balance from the normal Airtel data plans, BIS data subscription and its expiry date, Airtel net balance, Airtel 2G and 3G data balance.
1. How to check airtel data balance on Android
The most popular balance plans for airtel are airtel for 2GB and Airtel for 4.5GB and lesser subscription which includes the following:
- 30MB- 1 day -100 naira-*410#
- 500MB- 14 days-500 naira –*418#
- 1.5GB-30 days-1000 naira-*496#
- 2GB -30 days-2000 naira-*438#
- 3GB- 30 days-3000 naira-*437#
- 4.5GB- 30 days-*439#
2. How to check airtel data balance on normal data plans
You can check your Airtel data balance using these codes only if you subscribed for normal Airtel data plans or the cheap Airtel 100 naira for 1GB.
- Simply dial *141*11*0#
- Simply dial *123*10#
- Simply dial *141*712*0#
Which either ways you choose: dialing or texting method, you will instantly receive a message from Airtel which contains all the necessary information you would need concerning your active current data plans.
3. How to check airtel data balance on BIS data subscription
If you want to check for Airtel BIS status, BIS data balance and expiry date, you can do so by simply using the following codes beneath
Text status to 440 or simply dial *123*9#
After selecting the one you are sure and okay with, which either method (the texting or dialing methods) you will get an instant message from Airtel stating your BIS data balance and its expiry date, BIS status and about its services offered. You can also check your home internet data or you visit Airtel website to find more information and lay complaints on your personal account.
4. How to check airtel data balance for 2G, 3G AND 4G AIRTEL NET
There are numerous methods and ways by which you can check your Airtel net balance using the USSD codes or some apps.
- v APP METHOD: there are numbers of apps that can be used to check or track your data usage on Airtel network. This include:
- -You can download the True balance app to check your airtel data plan as well as mobile recharges or any other network net balance. Simply go to play store and download this app from your phone and it will automatically display your balance and validity which does not really require any code for remembrance.
- -you can also use the smartbro tracker which enables you to track your data usage as well as your prepaid balance
- -you can also use the smartapp to check your 3G and 4G data usage. It allows you to find the best and available plans in your region or area.
- You can also use the mubble app, which allows you to set low balance warnings on your phone.
- -you can also use MyAirtel App which is available for android, IOS, windows, nokia and other operating system. To download these app visit http://www.airtel.in/forme/myapps. To check your data balance with this app, go to the homepage of MyAirtel app and tap on 3G label where you will find the 3G usage details which will also help you to check your data balance as well as other balance.
5. How to check airtel data balance using USSD
- –2G DATA BALANCE: simply dial *123*10# on your mobile phone or *123*21# if the latter isn’t responding. Airtel will help share your data balance
- -3G DATA BALANCE: simply dial *123*197# on your mobile phone or *123*08# if the latter isn’t responding.
- –4G DATA BALANCE: simply dial *123*8# to check your data balance
6. How to check airtel data usage
First you logging to airtel websites http://www.airtel.in, you will see a screen requesting for your mobile phone number, your service ID as well as your password at the person logo icon in the upper right hand corner. For those who a7s nit registered, click on the register option on the top page.
- To register you will be prompted to fill out a personal information and create a new password
- If you’ve forgotten your airtel password, click the link forgot password and follow the directives
- When you get to your account, open a tab that is called “account information” which is located beneath “home”. Afterwards you click on Airtel DSL number. Furthermore in the account information section you’ll see an option highlighting “billed account” which will definitely show you your data usage for the current month.
Hope this helps.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria