Functions Of Federal Ministry Of Health
1. Formulates And Legislates Health Policy And Plan
2. The Federal Ministry Of Health Regulates Functions
3. Federal Ministry Of Health Develops And Implements Strategies For Health Sector
4. Develops Capacity For Generating And Utilizing Of Evidence-Based Data And Information
5. The Federal Ministry Of Health Undertakes Manpower Development
6. The Federal Ministry Of Health Supervises And Controls Health Facilities
7. Supervises Hospital Governing Boards, Government Health Agencies, Etc.
8. The Federal Ministry Of Health Approves Health Regulations
9. Develops Guidelines For Management And Standard For Performance
10. Recommends Capital And Operating Budgets For Hospital Governing Boards
11. The Federal Ministry Of Health Evaluates Quality Health Practices
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.