Gce Past Questions and Answers Pdf. All candidates intending to write WAEC or NECO GCE this year but have not yet gotten their past question for effective preparation should see details on how to get the Pz Chemistry Challenge Past Question here. In this article, we have exposed all you need to know about this past question and how it will benefit candidates who use it in preparation for their examinations.
Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Pounds to Naira
We offer original GCE Past Questions And Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the GCE Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need A Copy Of GCE Past Questions
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free GCE Past Questions And Answers PDF
Yes, you can get free GCE Past Questions And Answers from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year GCE past questions from us.
The GCE past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
GCE Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Gce Past Questions and Answers Pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Villages develop into urban centres when they ____
A. attract more people
B. produce enough food
C. establish educational institutions
D. grow in commerce and industry.
2. By how many times will a map measuring 12cm by 7cm be enlarged to make its area 336cm2?
B. Three times
C. Four times
D. Five times.
3. Eluviation is the process by which _______
A. Soluble substances are removed from the upper layers of the soil
B. soluble substances are deposited in the upper layers of the soil
C. fine particles are removed from one layer of the soil to another
D. fine particles are deposited in the upper layers of the soil.
4. Transhumance is the seasonal migration of livestock ______
A. from the lowlands to the uplands
B. from the north to the south following the rains
C. in the semiarid steppes
D. in search of water and pasture.
5. Variations in the lengths of day and night over the earth’s surface are due to the _____
A. earth’s inclination to the sun and its revolution
B. earth’s inclination to the sun and its rotation
C. length of the earth’s orbit
D. thickness of the earth’s atmosphere.
6. The progressive widening of joints and cracks in limestone by solutions, initially leads to the formation of ______
A. grikes and clints
B. stalactites and stalagmites
C. caves and caverns
D. cliffs and dry valleys.
7. When condensation occurs in a rising air mass, latent heat is _____
A. absorbed by carbon dioxide
B. lost to the atmosphere
C. stored in the water molecules
D. released as sensible heat.
8. Two cloud types of great vertical extent that produce much rainfall are _____
A. cumulus and stratus
B. cumulus and cumulo-nimbus
C. cumulo-nimbus and nimbostratus
D. strato-cumulus and nimbo-stratus.
9. The cheapest means of transport for long distance travel is by _____
10. If the distance between two points on a map with scale 1: 50,000 is 35mm, what is the distance between them on the ground?
A. 1.50 km
B. 1.55 km
C. 1.75 km
D. 1.85 km.
11. If a map has a scale of 1: 50,000 and a cocoa plantation is represented on the map by a rectangle 5 cm by 4 cm, what is the area of the plantation?
A. 5 km2
12. On which of the following pairs of dates is the length of day and night equal on the earth’s surface?
A. June 21st and September 21st
B. March 22nd and December 22nd
C. June 21st and December 22nd
D. March 21st and September 23rd.
13. Lakes formed as a result of landslides, screes or avalanches are known as _____
A. man-made lakes
B. barrier lakes
C. caldera lakes
D. rock-hollow lakes.
14. Which of the following is a major environmental problem in heavily industrialized regions?
A. Accelerated erosion
B. Water pollution
C. Frost damage
D. acid rain.
15. The crossing of a boundary between two countries by a migrant is best described as ____
D. international migration.
16. A process whereby a plant community is replaced by another is known as ________
17. The duration of sunshine is measured by the ______
A. aneroid barometer
B. Campbell-Stokes recorder
D. minimum-maximum thermometers.
18. Quartz, feldspar and mica are three principal minerals that can easily be seen in _____
19. The rock with the least carbon content is ______
20. The process by which organic matter is decomposed and synthesized to form part of the soil is known as ______
21. Which of the following groups consists of energy resources?
A. Petroleum, uranium and manganese
B. Coal, bauxite and uranium
C. Water, copper and sun
D. Coal, petroleum and water.
22. A piece of evidence that confirms that the earth is spherical is _______
A. Standard time
B. solar system
C. earth’s orbit
D. moon’s eclipse.
23. A tremendous pressure or temperature change may lead to the formation of ______
24. Which of the following sources of power supply is renewable?
25. Hygrometer is used to measure ______
B. wind direction
C. relative humidity
26. The largest ocean in the world is the _______
A. Atlantic Ocean
B. Indian Ocean
C. Arctic Ocean
D. Pacific Ocean.
27. Rock minerals are said to be crystalline when the atoms forming them are _______
A. found in sedimentary rocks
B. found in crystalline rocks
C. arranged in definite pattern
D. arranged vertically.
28. The difference in time between two longitudes is approximately ______
A. 15 hours
B. 40 minutes
C. 4 hours
D. 4 minutes.
29. A slope is said to be even when the contours are _________
A. equally spaced
C. closely spaced
D. irregularly spaced.
WAEC GCE English Language Past questions and answers (Previous Years)
Papers 1, 2 and 3. Papers 1 and 2 will be combined in a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of eighty multiple-choice questions, all of which should be answered within 1 hour for 40 marks. GCE Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
PAPER 2: Will consist of five essay topics and a passage each to test candidates’ comprehension and summary skills. Candidates will be expected to write an essay on one of the topics and answer all the questions on Comprehension and Summary passages. The paper will last 2 hours and carry 100 marks.
PAPER 3: Will consist of sixty multiple-choice items on Test of Orals for candidates
In Nigeria and Liberia, and that on Listening Comprehension for candidates in Ghana, The Gambia and Sierra Leone. All the questions will be answered in 45 minutes for 30 marks.
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
- noisiness Gce Past Questions and Answers Pdf
- Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
- After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
- The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
- As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
- Halima likes to dwell on trivial, rather than _______ matters
- We all know that Bola is insolent whereas Ade is __________
- respectful Jamb Result
- A few days after Musa’s __________ , his sister longed for his departure
- Algebra seems complicated, but with practice it becomes _________
- Mrs. Agide is unassuming whereas her twin sister is __________
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
- At Christmas, employees of Sugar Factory receive huge ____________
- The exposed milk in that container has turned ___________
- Not all activities champion _____ causes
- The Mayor gave a glowing ______________ at the funeral of the city’s only curator
- At the end of __________, the National Anthem is played on our radio station
- The defence counsel was unable to convince ______ of John’s innocence
- Unfortunately, corruption is the ____________ of most African countries.
- The ______ results proved that the patient had hepatitis.
- The new book has beautiful ____________ which make it attractive.
- Their marriage was finally __________ after years of hostility
- annulled Gce Past Questions and Answers Pdf
How to Buy Gce Past Questions
The complete Gce Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete WAEC GCE Past Questions and Answers now. See payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GCE Past Questions And Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.