Apply for Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited 2021. See the job position, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their Company. Npower Recruitment
Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited – We are a leading asset management and investment banking firm, providing expert advice and a wide range of financial products and services to grow wealth for our clients and to support achievement of their financial goals. Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited
We invite applications from suitable candidates for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The 2021 Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme is offering opportunities to graduates interested in Asset Management, Securities Trading and Private Banking. Here is a chance to get a foothold in the financial sector. Jamb Result
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in any Finance-related course (e.g., Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Sciences etc.). Waec Result
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Not more than 27 years of age. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division and also completed the NYSC programme.
Application Closing Date
Link to apply: apply online
Note: When applying, candidates should kindly specify the location.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira Today
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.