JAMB Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process 2021. The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board have commenced a change of course for students who took part in the examination. This activity is to enable candidates who were not able to meet the cut-off marks of their first choice course, and also candidates who may have chosen the wrong course during the registration process to make another choice. Interested applicants should see the requirements, institutions, and data correction procedures below.
We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2021 has commenced. Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to process their changes at accredited centres and JAMB offices. So we urge other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre or JAMB office for that purpose. You can also correct your Bio-data which includes your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin. JAMB Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process
The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes to. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
– Ensure you select a Course in line with your UTME/Olevel subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
-Don’t equally forget to get the Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers of the school you are changing to.
How to Do JAMB Change of Courses / Institution
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or by bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay the bank.
Step 5- After paying N2500 at the bank plus an additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited center to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service. waec result
Note: You can carry out all of the above processes at an accredited centre or JAMB Office.
Also, note the following;
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
– You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.
INSTRUCTION:CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, family positively and permanently.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.