How to Download My NIN Slip – Have you done your NIN enrollment yet? If yes, then you must have obtained your NIN slip. If you haven’t then you it’s better to do so today.
The NIN sip is very important and vital to every Nigerian. It is the slip that is issued to you after successfully completion of the enrollment procedure. It proves that you have successfully enrolled for the NIN number. The NIN slip is usually accepted in place of the NIN card, so if you don’t your NIN card yet, the slip serves as your National ID card. Hence , it is important that you obtain your NIN slip and keep it safe.Information Guide Nigeria
Do you know that you can download and print your NIN slip online? It’s true. It doesn’t matter if you registered for NIN online or at the NIMC office, as long as you have your NIN number, you can download and print out your NIN slip from the NIMC portal.
Are you ready to get your NIN slip today? Then continue reading this post, as I’ll be showing you how to download and print your NIN slip online.
Read Also: How to Find NIN Number Using Tracking ID
How to Download the NIN Slip Online
The NIN improved slip is now available online. The improved NIN slip can be printed in plastic form, or paper. It also contains a QR code which can be used to verify your identity identity. Let’s take a look at how to download the improved NIN slip.My NIN Slip
- Before you can carryout this procedure, you must have already enrolled and obtained your NIN number. If you haven’t then enrol first before following the procedure
- Visit the NIMC MobileID portal via https://nimc.gov.ng/mobile-digital-id/ and download the NIMC MWS Mobile ID app on your mobile phone
- After downloading the app, install it on your mobile phone
- Launch the NIMC Mobile ID app on your smartphone. (Make sure you install the current version of the NIMC MobileID app)Npower Recruitment
- Click on the “Security PIN” icon on the home screen
- Copy out your “UserID” and “One Time PIN (OTP)” displayed on the security pin section
- You can also obtain your User ID and OTP via USSD code by dialling the code *346*2*NIN Number#. For example *346*2*25734891152#. After sending the code, your User ID and OTP will be sent via SMS to your line.
- Now login to https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng or https://dashboard.nimc.gov.ng.portal using your newly obtained User ID and OTP
- There are two types of NIN slip available;
- The premium NIN slip
- The standard NIN slip
- To download the Premium NIN slip, click on the “Print Premium NIN slip” icon on the portalList of the Top 10 Internet Scamming Countries in the World
- If you wish to download the standard NIN slip, click on the “Print Standard NIN slip” icon on the portalHow to Check Baba Ijebu Result on MTN
- Click on the “Pay with Remita” icon to continue
- Make the required payment to continue
- After making the payment, wait for the portal to show status of the transaction. Once the transaction is completed you can proceed.JAMB Form
- Once the transaction is completed, you’ll see the download button. Click on the download icon to download your NIN slip.
- You can download your NIN slip as PDF file, or directly print out the NIN slip.
How to Resolve User ID Error Message
If you’re getting an error message when you’re trying to login to the NIMC MobileID portal, no need to panic, there’s a solution to your problem. If you get the error message “UserID does not exist” when trying to login, then follow the steps below to resolve it:
- Launch the NIMC MWS Mobile ID app on your smartphone
- Login to the NIMC app with your details
- Do to the Settings menu on the app
- Click on “Wipe Mobile ID Data”
- You will be required to enter your NIN number again to proceed
- Log into your NIMC MobileID app againJAMB Result
- Go to the “Security Pin” section OTP to log into the NIMC portal. You can copy the UserID by tapping on the hamburger icon found on the Home
- Use the new User ID and OTP to access the NIMC portal.
Read Also: Is NIN Compulsory for Jamb 2023
How to Do Your NIMC Pre-Enrolment (Online)
If you’re yet to enrol for the National Identification Number, then visit the NIMC pre-enrolment portal to commence your registration now.
The NIMC Pre-Enrolment form is available online for free. After registering online, you can proceed to the NIMC office to capture your biometric data, photoshoot, and present supporting documents to complete the registration. If you wish to fill he pre-enrolment form, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the NIMC pre-enrolment portal via https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng to access the online Enrolment Form.
- Fill the enrolment form with your correct details
- Print out the enrolment form summary sheet with a 2D barcode
- Head to the nearest NIMC enrollment center with the summary sheet and required documents
- Upon getting to the centre, submit your enrollment form for verification
- After confirming your details on the system, your biometric data and headshot photograph will be captured
- Your supporting documents will then be scanned and uploaded to the NIMC portal
- After the scanning is complete, the enrolment is acknowledged.
- You will be issued two slips;WAEC Result
- Transaction slip
- NIN slip
- Congratulations you have completed your NIN enrollment. Now just wait for your permanent NIN card.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here