www.naportal.com.ng Nigerian Army Portal Login and Apply for 83RRI Recruitment. See how to use the Nigerian Army Portal to apply for the Nigerian Army recruitment. We also offer a guide on how to log in to the Nigerian Army portal recruitment dashboard to update your profile, check the list of successful candidates and more.
The Nigerian Army has released the list of successful candidates into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC). You can check if your name is out on the Official Nigerian Army website. naportal
www.naportal.com.ng – The Recruitment process into the Nigerian army has commenced and the official portal has opened, candidates who are interested in the recruitment process can still apply for the 81RRI recruitment exercise that is in progress. Nigerian Army 2022 recruitment portal (naportal.com.ng)
The recruitment into the Nigerian Army is still in progress, applicants are to tender in their applications on the official website of Nigerian Army 81RRI portal www.naportal.com.ng.
The guidelines for the registration process is stated below Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Guide
www.naportal.com.ng Nigerian Army Portal Login and Apply for 81RRI Recruitment
This page is up to date in providing you with the steps to log in to naportal.com.ng. Follow these steps to get it done with ease.
Here, we will offer explanations to the following areas;
- nigeria army 83rri recruitment portal
- nigerian army 80rri portal
- nigerian army recruitment portal 2022
- www.army.mil.ng 2022
- nigeria army portal 81rri
- recruitment.army.mil.ng 2022
- na portal
- nigerian army 83rr
www.naportal.com.ng Login and Registration Portal 2022/2023
To log in and apply for the ongoing Nigerian Army 81RRI recruitment with ease, kindly adhere to the steps below.
Step 1: Visit the official website for registration www.naportal.com.ng on your PCs or Mobile phones. The login page will be displayed on entry.
Step 2: Type in your details i.e. the email and password to the space provided, but if you are a new applicant click on the register to start your application. Npower Registration
Note: PREVIOUS APPLICANTS THAT ENROLLED FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT PROCESS (81RRI 2021) CAN LOGIN WITH THEIR OLD DETAILS.
How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Candidates who find interest and meet the necessary requirement should get the form for free at airforce.mil.ng
- Multiple applications are discouraged as candidates are advised to apply once.
- Candidates should print the following documents after they finish the online application.
- State of Origin or local government indegeneship certificate
- Form of Attestation from a local Government Chairman or a military officer with no rank less than a wing officer or its equivalent.
- Consent form from a parent.
- Form of Acknowledgment.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements and QUALIFICATIONS
- You must be a Nigerian Citizens birth.
- Your lower limit should not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not.less than 1.63m tall for female.
- You must have medical and physical fitness.
- Applicants must not have a track record of being convicted (s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- The Marital status of all applicants should be single.
Requirements for Non-Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants should be between the age brackets of 18-22 by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants are required to have up to 5 credits, Mathematics and English is compulsory, in not more than 2 sittings in any of these examsLSSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB. WAEC time table
Requirments for Tradesmen/Women.
- Those who apply as tradesmen and women should be between the age bracket of 18 and 25 there is an exception to these as those who applied as assistant chaplains assistant imams and drivers should be between the age bracket of 18 and 28 years.
- A lower credit in ND/NCE or any known trade certificate from known Government Institutions Organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB is what will be/accepted.
- Those Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 credits passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- For applicants applying as sport men and women an evidence of medals and certificates earned are to be shown.
Naportal.com.ng Latest news updates / closing date
To get updates visit the official website www.naportal.com.ng, you have to frequently come to this page to get current news regarding Nigerian Army 2021/2022 recruitment process.
For more news and information on the Nigerian Army portal www.naportal.com.ng, Kindly ask questions in the comment box and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Registration online commences on the 11th of March 2022 and ends on 13th of May 2022.
- 8 Aug 22 is the date set for the Recruitment Interview Exercise.
- The online registration and other processes are absolute free no money should be given to anyone who asks for money under the guise of the Nigerian Air Force. npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- The Attestation form is to come with other documents such as passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers License, National ID or International passport. The signee is also meant to validate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- Applications suspected of impersonation or forgery will be disqualified, false declaration will lead to disqualification too.
Nafrecruitment.Airforce.Mil.Ng How To Check Your Name On The List Of Successful Candidates
Candidates can now look up their names on the NAF shortlist PDF download from the official portal link on their devices.
Out of necessity, we had posted effective steps to follow in downloading the NAF PDF, we had many people asking and even calling to ask how to go about getting the PDF.
No worries people we’ve got you covered on this. Airtel data plan
These are the steps in checking if you have been successfully shortlisted into the NAF
- Login to the NAF website airforce.mil.ng/
- Select the Download Nigeria Customs Service PDF option on the Webpage
- Find your name on the list.
Nafrecruitment.Airforce.Mil.Ng How To Login To Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal
I have had tons of people asking the question on how to login to the NAF Recruitment portal, and the beauty about this is that it is a simple process. So let’s save time and learn how to log in to the portal with ease.
- Visit the recruitment portal at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/!
- Fill the application form with all your correct and accurate details and information.
- Provide an active email and phone number and set a password you will use upon entry.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Army Cannot Defeat Boko Haram
- List Of Army Divisions In Nigeria
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
Www.Airforce.Mil.Ng Recruitment 2022
The NAF has called on the general public for interested graduates and undergraduates who would love to join the NAF into its Direct Short Service program.
According to the Air force, the online registration process will commence on the 11th of March 2022 and ends on 13th of May 2022.
Candidates applying should fall between the age brackets of 20 to 30 years, but those applying to be medical staff should fall between the age bracket of 25 to 40, and Pastor/Imams should fall within the age bracket of 20 to 32 years of age.
Other document needed in this registration includes a local government certificate, passport, National Identity Card, or international passport.
A 2nd class upper degree is expected of those who applied with at least five credit passes in their O level courses.
83 Regular Recruit Intake for Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- All applicants must have WASCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB / City Guild Certificate.
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades) – 18
- Maximum Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) – 0
- Maximum Age (Trades) – 0
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) – 1.62
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.